Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

I'm disappointed in the choices for the SWSH this month, I already have all the shinies I need for Sigilyph and Golett. I'll be doing Baltoy twice.

I'll be hunting Golett first, and if I get a shiny, I might hunt for the other 2 ^^;

Finally got through Task 6. Task 7=2,500 interactions...since it's something only I have to do instead of relying on others to choose the right berry (not counting the fog instance)...I'll be more than happy with Task 7.

Edit: I got through Task 7...so now, I'm on the last task, Task 8.

Edit 2: And, NOW...my very own Celebi egg:

user posted image

^WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (Yeah, I'm happy...happy...I'M HAPPY!!!)

Edit 3: I got bored so I decided to do that Pikachu exploration (something-another Yellow Forest)...Task 3, 60 Chesto Berry's for Scyther:

user posted image

^*facepalm*

Edit 4: So, Manaphy is obtained very similar to Korechu & Hoopa...niiice.

user posted image

^The counter is weird though, most legendary Pokemon required like 30,000+ and this only required 2,500...oh well...I'm certainly not gonna complain.

Edited by y2j_fanatic

Gotta love it when you need a gengar for a specific exploration task and you can only evolve haunter when the weather is foggy.

No luck camping in the safari zone either.

Well, I'm on the last part of that Pikachu exploration now...but that item is being difficult to find.

Edit: Finally got through it. ... Poor Scyther.

Edit 2: Decided to go ahead and start the Unown exploration...but for now, I'm kinda stuck on Task 6.

Edited by y2j_fanatic

40k interactions to go for my own iceplate arceus ohmy.gif

the final task ....

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

starting with baltoy

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Somehow managed to pick up a Golett from the shelter that was close to hatching ohmy.gif Grabbed another to fill the spot though hehe

user posted image

^65 Rawst Berry's required to cure this Wooper's burn so I can move on to task 8.

Question: Okay, I'm not sure I understand the condition to get Stellar Pupitar to evolve...it says it needs to be near three different Pokemon (I'd have to go back and look to know exactly which 3)...but what does it mean NEAR?

Edited by y2j_fanatic

Question: Okay, I'm not sure I understand the condition to get Stellar Pupitar to evolve...it says it needs to be near three different Pokemon (I'd have to go back and look to know exactly which 3)...but what does it mean NEAR?

It means all of them in your party.

It means all of them in your party.

Alrighty! While I'm workin' at getting'em leveled, I'll work on getting those three too.

Edit: Well, I got those three (but if I see that Victini one more time, I'm gonna lose it!) ...now just gotta level my Stellar Pupitar.

Edit 2: Ah, screw it!

user posted image

^NOW, it'll quit showing up!

Edit 3: Got Stellar Pupitar to evolve into Astral Tyranitar, SWWWWEET!

Edit 4: Got through the Unown Exploration...Ended up with a Q...*eyeroll*

Edit 5: I'm on that Poacher Exploration now, and...

user posted image

^Aggron needs 80 Cheri Berry's to be healed so I can move on to the next Task.

Edited by y2j_fanatic

It's taken me SEVEN years but...

user posted image

I have a full box of Shiny Crobats biggrin.gif

That is impressive, Crobat.

user posted image

Doing Baltoy again. smile.gif

user posted image

I just found a Ditto bred from Alex and Thomas and its heritage page won't load.

Many of Alex and Thomas's eggs don't show their heritage for some reason, I wonder if there's a limit on how many can be displayed per page. Some of their pairs have to have thousands of eggs by now.

user posted image

Can you feed this guy a Aspear berry? She needs over 400 to be cured.

Edited by Guillotine

anyone else having trouble with the mobile walker. It is telling me i don't support the geolocation but i didn't change anything in my pc or phone and it isn't working not on pc or mobile site

Is anyone else having issues using the Mobile Walker on Chrome? I get a popup saying I didn't grant permission to the site ever since I upgraded to Chrome's latest.

Dolphine, I quoted myself where I posted about that earlier, but didn't see anything in the GPX+ forums that covered it and a Google search didn't turn anything up for me either.

Chrome is still broken for me, even after the more recent update, but I've found the Mobile Walker works on Firefox and my iPod.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

It has something to do with one of the security updates that the recent versions of chrome had. There's and answer for it in the quick question quick answer I believe. Basically the site is not "secure enough" to allow location tracking.

user posted image

Yay! biggrin.gif Egg #282 :3 I think I'll stop now while I'm ahead maybe hunt the others later xd.png

Thx - bit sad about that because i only use chrome ... going to have to install another brower on my phone then sad.gif

Is it just me, or is anyone else getting a 500 error message when trying to access the site? unsure.gif

*Edit* It's working now ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image

hhhhhh, the site's being a pain about logging in now. whyyyyyy.

e: And after I posted that it fixed itself????? technology

Edited by Guillotine