Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I'm so tired of this exploration, pecha for dedenne so I can maybe have a chance to do a holiday exploration this year. I had to miss the halloween one for the first time in 5 years.

And one very lucky person is getting a shiny caterpie for the exchange smile.gif Hatched a random one today.

Edited by water_angel

I don't know what i am going to put in the exchange but it will be a shiny for sure.

I guess a novelty (might do dracowymsy or zergoose), hoping i get a novelty i don't yet have the shiny.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Are we having an exchange this year? I didn't see anything about it in the forum, and we didn't have one last year. If we are, I'm putting in the Shiny Gulpin I caught from the Safari a couple years ago.

I'm also loving the Mobile Walker now working on Chrome!!

Trying to get these losers to lvl100 for the "Death of the World" exploration and would really appreciate the help.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

Christmas shiny for me too from the exchange! I needed Scatterbug.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

user posted image

I've been exchanging shiny legendaries year after year in hopes of getting one I actually like, and...

user posted image

Got this from the exchange! :3 It won't be a shiny (as I exchanged a normal Entei), but it's a legendary I don't have yet happy.gif

user posted image

i got this from the exchange The only one from that trio i didn't have shiny

user posted image

23th brought me an extra shiny smile.gif this one will bring my shiny dex down with a great number of entries

congrats

i was hoping to get one of those too, as i don't think my coins will give me any luck

i was to busy these days to be very active and i only got 300 coins sad.gif

user posted image

I found a Tapu Koko Voucher in my inventory. No idea where that came from, but nice. Also got a Raikou from the monthly event, and I have three asleep Phanpy in my party, so... I guess my party's going to be blocked off for a while.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

user posted image

I found a Tapu Koko Voucher in my inventory. No idea where that came from, but nice. Also got a Raikou from the monthly event, and I have three asleep Phanpy in my party, so... I guess my party's going to be blocked off for a while.

where you got asleep phanpy?

i got a raikou too and searched like hell where it came from.

then i remembered we are the start of the month and jen is handing out eggs wink.gif

i wonder what the hannukka prizes will be.

user posted image

give this guy a berry please, the poor thing needs curing

Congrats on winning the raffle, water_angel! What was your prize?

Pecha berry given, Dolphine.

Congrats on Tapu Koko, TCA. I saw them in people's parties while I was levelling up Scraggy.

I went with the Alola starters for the SWSH. I would like shinies of all three.

I stubbornly keep asking for nidoran tongue.gif and added rowlet as 3rd choice

Grats for all the winners, i only got 5 scratch card and saved the post with the prizes in mijn fav links to remind myself next time they do something like that i need to do more (like the scavangerhunt i sort of ignored but would have given more coins)

Edited by Dolphine

Thanks purple. The prize was the tapu koko voucher smile.gif.

Also got the raikou egg, and only got ten scratch cards, but I did get a shear for my marvel so now I only need one more. I hope that they show up in the shop soon.

And mobile devices need to learn r names of Pokemon. It's annoying to have to fix what I'm typing 3+ times

I got my wish for the SWSH! I'll be starting with Litten, then probably Rowlet and Popplio if I have time.

I started with rowlet, with the start of the new gen here on the site, these are the pokemon expected to come out the voting.