Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Heat Rock. Icy Rock turns it back.

Vanillite eggs were given out because it was someone's birthday on staff at gpx. They had a higher chance of a shiny if you got one. I didn't get lucky and get an egg, just like when they gave out Psyduck eggs with a high chance of being shiny.

how you get those floral togepi?

they are pretty. I'll need to find a new shiny vanillite to get the melted shiny then tongue.gif mine is evolved all the way

how you get those floral togepi?

they are pretty. I'll need to find a new shiny vanillite to get the melted shiny  then tongue.gif mine is evolved all the way

It was given to those who entered the Egg Design contest. The only way to get one is if the people who won breed theirs and send them to the shelter. So far I haven't seen any so I'm guessing a lot of people are keeping them or I'm too slow *shrug*.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

ok,

fluffy do me a favor and breed that pretty thing please *puppy eyes*

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

ok,

fluffy do me a favor and breed that pretty thing please *puppy eyes*

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

hehe Once I hatch a female Togepi, I'll breed it for you (and anyone else whom wants to grab one) :3

Realized I had scratch card from the decoration contest, and one of the prizes I got from one of the cards was a shiny pokechest (looks like a frozen version of the normal ones, except blue with ice) blink.gif What is that? huh.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

It's a special pokechest that you get from doing the exploration. It either gives you one you don't have or a really rare one.

user posted image

Well I hatched a second shiny Korechu blink.gif.

Congratulations, I'm still going for my first shiny Korechu. blink.gif

I went with Bergmite, Phantump, and Tentacool for the SWSH this month.

I haven't been playing GPX since 2012. Just started playing again, and I'm so confused by all the new eggs and functions...

But I remember surprisingly much about the game overall, so I don't think it will be so hard to get back into it. laugh.gif

*Continues to hatch Gastly eggs for the September 2012 site-wide shiny hunt*

I went for budew, see if i can finnish this one ... i have enough leftover hunts from previous rounds

I also picked Budew! tongue.gif Hopefully I will manage to hatch one before time runs out..

Oh, and I just completed a shiny hunt! 4 years and 104 Taillow-eggs later. xd.png

Congratulations Spirit_, and welcome back!

I picked Budew as well. I already have Hawlucha, so I'll do Anorith afterwards if I can finish Budew in time.

I went for Budew because I already have an Anorith and don't want a Hawlucha ouo;

I picked Hawlucha, since I don't have any (must have been caught in my accidental release...) and I'm meh on Anorith. Budew I'll do second, I think. :>

Also, my Ekans hunt is now over 1000 eggs. I'm quite ready to be finished with this hunt already. :I

I picked Anorith first, then if I'm able, I'll hunt Budew afterwards :3 (Also I hope I can finished my Cacnea hunt sometime before the year ends ^^; )

user posted image

I can't remember the last time a Shiny hunt went this high. blink.gif I'm hunting it one more time for the complete Shiny dex entry.

I just registered on GPXPlus today. smile.gif Please feed the exploration Corsola some Rawst berries. smile.gif

user posted image

Edited by obelisk_light