Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

*Edit* user posted image

Not sure if this is a bug/glitch or not, but it seems I don't own Roggenmorpha, even though my dex says I obtained it twice, and I never released them at all (was wanting to finish the evolution chain) unsure.gif I checked my PC, and it seem that even the one I won from that SWSH is gone - none are showing up in my PC sad.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image

It took me 1.5 year tongue.gif (been on semi-hiatus after my son was born last year so ... ) Finally

I don't understand Diancie's evolution requirement.

I understand the max happiness...and that it requires a Carbink in the same party.

What I don't understand is that it doesn't seem to require a NORMAL Carbink...it requires either a Merrick, Bort, Allotrope, or Dace Carbink...potentially all 4, I'm not REAL sure. How do I even get one of those odd Carbink's? And, does it require all 4?

It requires all four of the novelty Carbink; they seem to breed novelties when bred, according to the Pokedex, so I guess if you don't have them you'll just need to keep a lookout for them in the shelter and safari. I've seen a couple while looking for exploration Pokemon.

Also: LOOK AT WHAT I RECENTLY GOT

user posted image

you could get those Carbink from vouchers that were in de juwel bags from last shinyhunt.

they can be bred though. so i guess with a new pass plus day you could buy vouchers or try to hunt them in the shelter

bought 2 vouchers and got 2 from the bag so have all 4 types, now get my party empty to evolve diancy

would there be a egg exchange this year and would arceus be a category on its own?

say you put in a type of arceus you get another type back ?

would be nice

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

Glad to have this done, I wanted to finish it before the SWSH starts.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

*Edit* Congrats Dolphine and Guillotine on your Arceus'! :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

If someone could give this Eevee a drink I'd greatly appreciate it:

user posted image

This little guy showed up yesterday while hatching Eevee eggs:

user posted image

If someone could give this Eevee a drink I'd greatly appreciate it:

user posted image

This little guy showed up yesterday while hatching Eevee eggs:

user posted image

Gave a Lemonade, and congrats on the shin! :3

Thanks FluffyPillow, I managed to evolve it for the Poke Hunt and got first.

I also got first with a Sylveon, and hatched a random shiny Igglybuff today.

I'm one Pixie Shard away from being able to tackle Death of the World. I know once I do I'll be doing it for a really long time, though, so while I'm going to pick up Fairy-types in hopes of getting that last shard, I'm going to try and focus on getting my fill of Unown first.

I got first with a Sylveon too, it had 149 IVs. Seems this week was a good week for high-IV Eevees.

*Edit* I feel like a total heel - I found the 2 Roggenmorpha I thought I lost ^^; *headdesk* It seems that when you go to search for specific Pokemon in your PC, it doesn't highlight them like it should (for me at least), so it appeared as though they were gone when they really weren't =/ Not sure if anyone else is experiencing the same thing or not huh.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image

Someone made the mistake of trying to summon on a multiplier day during a SWSH.