Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

^What the flimflamin' he-heck is THAT?! It was what I got yesterday from that weird monthly event...but that doesn't mean I have a clue what egg it's supposed to be.

user posted image

^What the flimflamin' he-heck is THAT?! It was what I got yesterday from that weird monthly event...but that doesn't mean I have a clue what egg it's supposed to be.

It's a Valentacool egg :3

It's a Valentacool egg :3

Ohhhhh! That pink Tentacool with the hearts. Odd...but hey, I didn't have to do anything for it, so I like it. tongue.gif

My day started with this:

user posted image

Then continued with this:

user posted image

Back-to-back shinies!

so now that the final set of trinkets are out, any malachite or azurite that can help getting these finished off?

Really sad that there will be no more trinket submissions for regular sets. I don't like how they named it last set.

user posted image

Another Eevee hunt completed! biggrin.gif Only 2 more to go! happy.gif

*Edit* Used the voucher and got a Dark Artifact, so judging from TCA's post, that's what it'll hatch into ohmy.gif

user posted image

Edited by FluffyPillow

I had no idea there was a page for this here. unsure.gif

Anyway, I used my points to buy another artefact after I realised what they were. My first was the Alakazam. I knew straight away the second I'd got would be the Gengar. Went to hatch it this morning and....

user posted image

blink.gif

user posted image

Someone help me creep closer to being rid of this accursed exploration by feeding it Pecha berries.

user posted image

That was a surprisingly fast hunt.

SWSH time! I went with Phantump, Bergmite, and Tentacool.

user posted image

Its IVs are too low to use for the Pokehunt, but it's always a pleasant surprise to hatch a Shiny when I'm Pokehunting.

user posted image

Two in one day!

user posted image

And one to start the next day!

user posted image

And just like that, all my Shiny hunts are done. blink.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw

SWSH time! I went with Phantump, Bergmite, and Tentacool.

user posted image

Its IVs are too low to use for the Pokehunt, but it's always a pleasant surprise to hatch a Shiny when I'm Pokehunting.

user posted image

Two in one day!

user posted image

And one to start the next day!

user posted image

And just like that, all my Shiny hunts are done. blink.gif

Who are you paying off at GPX?

Is GPX down for everyone? I don't think I will get a pokemon in for the weekly hunt. sad.gif

Edited by Kigurumix

Who are you paying off at GPX?

i second that ohmy.gif

it takes me months to hatch 1 shiny sad.gif

last one was april 1th, 1 day after the shiny hunt ended (what a joke )

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Anyone have spare shiny dust? ^^; I hope to hatch a shiny before the SWSH starts ^^; *peeks at PDC* (Congrats on all the shinies, btw! =D)

Iiiii just realized that I apparently released several boxes of Pokemon I wanted to keep (including a shiny eevee that I had hoped to evolve among other shinies, legendaries, and novelties so ffffffffffffffff), so uh send shiny thoughts my way?

Iiiii just realized that I apparently released several boxes of Pokemon I wanted to keep (including a shiny eevee that I had hoped to evolve among other shinies, legendaries, and novelties so ffffffffffffffff), so uh send shiny thoughts my way?

I feel your pain, I accidentally released the only shiny legendary I have ever hatched, Virizion, I was crushed.