Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

I feel your pain, I accidentally released the only shiny legendary I have ever hatched, Virizion, I was crushed.

Probably the worst part is that I don't actually remember what I lost; five boxes of Pokemon is hard enough to remember even when it's fresh, and I don't actually know when I released them.

It probably wouldn't bother me so much if I could actually remember what and when.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Probably the worst part is that I don't actually remember what I lost; five boxes of Pokemon is hard enough to remember even when it's fresh, and I don't actually know when I released them.

It probably wouldn't bother me so much if I could actually remember what and when.

You can see your released pokemon, that have been adopted from the shelter, if you are on the regular site, not the mobile site, by clicking the silhouette of the Pikachu on the main page.

You can see your released pokemon, that have been adopted from the shelter, if you are on the regular site, not the mobile site, by clicking the silhouette of the Pikachu on the main page.

...How did I forget that function existed? I know I've used it before now.

Also: OOF, that's a lot worse than I thought it was, even just going by the ones that found new owners. But at least I have a better idea of what I need to replace now (it's a lot and will take forever).

*sprinkles shiny dust throughout the thread*

I hope everyone has as much shiny luck as I did! Especially now that we're getting ready to do the SWSH.

I'll be starting with Chimchar, then moving to Bellsprout and Ekans. I can't wait to start hatching!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

going snake hunting

and then chimchar as i already have bellsprout evolutions shiny dex

I was planning to start shiny-hunting Ekans after my Houndour and Golett hunts were finished xd.png Good luck, everyone.

user posted image

My Shiny luck continues! Hopefully I find Shiny Chimchar soon.

Well, got my shiny Chimchar, started an Ekans hunt, and a found bonus shiny Eevee among the snakes, so... max out this boy's happiness so I can evolve him into Sylveon?

user posted image

Gave your Eevee a Lemonade, Guillotine. Your Shiny Sylveon looks nice.

user posted image

On to Bellsprout!

user posted image

I'm going to try for Ekans, why not. smile.gif

user posted image

3-for-3 this month! I'm doing Ekans again. I think this is the best month I've had for shinies since I joined the site.

user posted image

First Shiny for August! My shiny luck continues!

Edited by purpledragonclaw

user posted image

The novelty doesn't look that much different than the original, other than the spot on its head and pose ^^;

*Edit* user posted image

Got my 1st Kyurem! biggrin.gif Leaving a spot open does wonders sometimes xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image

Got this random little guy while hatching Eevee eggs for the Poke Hunt. This is the second time I hatched a shiny Eevee by looking for good IVd Pokemon for Poke Hunts.

user posted image

??? I just got a random Vanillite egg in my party and?

Grats TCA! Ahd Storm_Dragoon!

That reminds me... I had this Umbreon I hatched long ago...

user posted image

And I'm hunting Fennekin, Espurr, and Zorua right now.

user posted image

??? I just got a random Vanillite egg in my party and?

where did it came from? ohmy.gif

congrats

Well I had good luck with shinies on gpx, managing to get 4 shinies in 4 days smile.gif. One was hunted and 3 were completely random.

user posted image

Munna finished my shiny hunt after 129 eggs

These guys were found in the lab. Pinsir gave me my 4th Insect Shard and Axew gave me my first Draco Shard.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I've started a few hunts to get some shards I missed, mainly Draco Shards. I'm going to be hunting Druddigon for the rest of the Draco Shards, the rest of the dragons have too much exp to hatch.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

@TCA and Kigurumix: Maybe that Vanillite was a prize from the egg decorating contest? ohmy.gif Says it was obtained from an event, and it's the only event I can think of atm ^^;

*Edit* user posted image

Used the prize voucher from the contest and got this pretty egg! ohmy.gif I guess the winning design was for an actual egg laugh.gif I wonder what it is? =D

Edited by FluffyPillow

Yeah, no, the voucher is for this. And that Vanillite hatched as an ordinary shiny, so I guess a random shiny Vanillite egg got generated in my party to celebrate the new Vanillite novelty form?