Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

I got a response at to why I received 4 vouchers - I was told that by clicking on the goody bag to open it, it accidentally "cloned" itself due to lag (or in my case, possibly my faulty mouse), resulting in more prizes than intended, since I was told I had an extra Diancite (which they removed thankfully, as I don't need 2 xd.png) ^^; They did say that even though it's possible to receive more than 2 vouchers, 2 is the normal/intended amount but because I alerted them of the issue, they let me keep the extra vouchers, which was kind of them :3

Well, at least I completed the september 2012 site-wide shiny hunt.. Gastly! biggrin.gif

user posted image

And finally(!!!) Budew too. 1062 eggs hatched.

user posted image

Edited by Spirit_

My first scavenger hunt is going smoothly. I hope the hunt Pokemon get enough views to get to level 35. smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I got a response at to why I received 4 vouchers - I was told that by clicking on the goody bag to open it, it accidentally "cloned" itself due to lag (or in my case, possibly my faulty mouse), resulting in more prizes than intended, since I was told I had an extra Diancite (which they removed thankfully, as I don't need 2 xd.png) ^^; They did say that even though it's possible to receive more than 2 vouchers, 2 is the normal/intended amount but because I alerted them of the issue, they let me keep the extra vouchers, which was kind of them :3

That's very sweet of them! I'm glad your thoughtfulness didn't go unrewarded.

I need these five to get to level 100 for an exploration; I'd like to finish before October ends so I can do this month's Explorations.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

That's very sweet of them! I'm glad your thoughtfulness didn't go unrewarded.

I need these five to get to level 100 for an exploration; I'd like to finish before October ends so I can do this month's Explorations.

Indeed it was, didn't expect that at all actually! laugh.gif Clicked your party as well! :3 Also, I grabbed a random egg from the lab (turned out to be a Chatot as I didn't recognize the description), and when it hatched, got another surprise of it hatching shiny! xd.png

user posted image

wow that's very sweet of them

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Random question - would anyone know which berries the candies represents? ^^; I think I know, but I could be wrong unsure.gif Here's what I think they are and if I'm wrong can someone correct me please? ^^;

Warhead = Aspear berry

Reese Cup = Chesto berry

Candy Corn = Pecha berry

Peppermint = Rawst berry

Redhots = Cheri berry

Started a shiny hunt for Grimer a few years ago and quit:

user posted image

Got this as a random lab grab, guess it was meant to be, albeit a few years later.

user posted image

Well I'm both disappointed and happy, stupid Zergoose and their 6th shiny Zangoose *lightly shakes fist*. Gimme my Zergoose dangit.

Keep trying, Storm, my Shiny Zergoose was a random Shelter grab!

user posted image

Last Shiny Bellsprout I needed to complete my Shiny dex!

user posted image

another shinyhunt done

i got shiny zergoose from the egg exchange last newyear.

Stupid me forgot that when you put in shiny you get a shiny and forgot to corrupt it with blue stone. but it's a dex entry complete isn't it smile.gif

And please give me a sandstorm please

i want to evolve this one

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

WOW it's the first time in years i got under 8 shinyhunts .... i was carring leftovers from the SWSH's with me but i got a few successes the last weeks and didn't take with me the last hunts

going to start a rattata hunt as i am trying complete my gen 1 dex first

Edited by Dolphine

I think this might be the fastest the SWSH Pokemon have been announced. I'm starting with Ground Burmy.

I think this might be the fastest the SWSH Pokemon have been announced. I'm starting with Ground Burmy.

Indeed, didnt' expect the announcement that fast! blink.gif Decided to hunt for grass-type Burmy :3

Anyone have any ideas for what the mystery eggs mentioned in the community thread are? I have some idea for the steam one, but the mountain one has me baffled.

I'm going for Steel Burmy, personally.

Starting with the grass form and if i manage to get that i'll go for steel, and then hoping for a female ground form as i have a mothim but no wormadam.