Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

I'm guessing that bag will be something we can use in our inventory, but I have no idea what it will be yet.

user posted image

One day late, but worth the wait. smile.gif

I tried for a shiny Budew last month, but no luck.

Today must be my lucky Pokemon day, though: I got a legendary from the Lab without summoning it myself! Please help me hatch it fast, and thanks. smile.gif

user posted image

Edited by obelisk_light

I'm guessing that bag will be something we can use in our inventory, but I have no idea what it will be yet.

It will almost certainly be a voucher for a novelty Pokémon. I like the look of it.

user posted image

Chestos pls.

user posted image

Cheri berries please?

user posted image

Edit: And this guy could use drinks or at least proper berries, gonna evolve him to Umbreon for the Poke Hunt.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Chesto berries for Scyther, please? user posted image

And some help with this Novelty egg: user posted image

Edited by obelisk_light

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Cobalion and Hoopa at the same time with no multiplier. wacko.gif

user posted image

Could use some Rawst berries please.

I've been speculating that the bag would contain Diancite as Mega Diancie wasnt previously available, and I'd just like to ask, did anyone else who already received an egg from the monthy event randomly find a diancie egg in their party?

I'm hoping for shinies and - as always - looking forward to the new dex entries.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by obelisk_light

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Still trying to finish my Cacnea hunt - 309 eggs so far (not including these ones) and no shiny yet, want to finish this so I can hunt something else ^^;

user posted image

Nice short hunt, just like my Tentacool. smile.gif

user posted image

Another nice short hunt!

Edited by purpledragonclaw

user posted image

Took me nearly 3 years ohmy.gif

user posted image

2 in a day

Edited by Dolphine

jewel bags are usable, what do they do?

user posted imageuser posted image

got a few of those new noveltie carbink

Edited by Dolphine

jewel bags are usable, what do they do?

user posted imageuser posted image

got a few of those new noveltie carbink

They give you Diancite, 2 vouchers for the Carbink forms and a few other items, I forget which ones.

They give you Diancite, 2 vouchers for the Carbink forms and a few other items, I forget which ones.

Shiny stones and heart scales, although I don't remember the number of each.

@Dolphine and Guillotine: You get a Diancite, 4 Carbink Servant vouchers, 5 Shiny Stones, 5 Stardust and 5 Heart Scales (just opened my goody bag to find that out hehe) :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

I only got 2 vouchers and bougt two extra.

Really? O.o In my inventory it shows I got 4 vouchers o.o Was I only supposed to get 2, or did your goody bag glitch? O.o

I only got two as well. You should probably check to make sure getting four is intended.

Hmmm, odd O.o I didn't see any threads about it on the forum, so I PM'd one of the admins about it ^^; Hopefully 4 is the intended amount, so I won't use any of them until I get a response ^^;