Xocowolf

What's Up with Seasonals?

I have seen more CB Golds these past weeks than ive seen winters. Its really weird. Been looking today to see if i could find a cb spring, but i havent seen a single one. Something must be going on here. They are listed as common, but to me they seem more rare than CB metallics atm :/

^THIS

I've managed to breed more Gold eggs than Seasonals in the last few weeks. Yesterday, I tried to breed mine and only got one egg, and kept it as a "consolation" prize for not being able to catch a CB one.

I kept seeing Ices fly by and the occasional Silver/Gold, and no Seasonals at all. It's kind of ridiculous.

I wish someone knew what was going on! Are the ratios being changed? Is it bugged? I dont understand..

I just bred the 4 winters i have. I got nothing.

Seasonals are popular and get bred a *lot*, so like the Blacks and the Vines before them, perhaps it's finally caught up with them... and us? I agree that the sudden drop in availability was a bit of a surprise, however. :/ *grumbles about that one last Winter she couldn't breed*

My Winters wouldn't produce eggs for the second half of the season. I kept trying, hoping to give away free eggs to people who were working on lineages, but no such luck!

The drought appears to have carried over into Spring, unfortunately. I bred 24 PB pairs last night, half a dozen with fertility, and had 2 eggs (neither from a fertility-treated pair). Hopefully I'll have enough purples cooled down to give everyone else a fertility treatment before next week's breeding.

Winters were still breeding well for me as late as 2/20 - that's the day that I did five breedings and had 5 eggs. Which was a bit high but not unsurprisingly given seasonals bred like bunnies!

I didn't try seasonals again until 3/3, and by then the spigot had been turned off. I bred 33 pairs that evening, zero eggs. All but four or so of those pairs were proven egg-producers in the past, too.

Edited by WinstonGA

Perhaps,...

I've noticed a gradual reduction in the number of seasonals bred on my scroll. at the beginning of autumn it was relatively easy towards the end I was resorting to breeding PB Magi to increase the chance of getting an autumn.

This winter I had a few seasonals at the start, but nothing for the past month or so so I never got past a 2nd gen winter

and nothing this spring so far -no spring eggs & not even a glimpse of a CB.

I really hope they aren't all counted as one for the ratios

Just bred 14 pb proven pairs and had 14 "no eggs produced"... quite disappointing sad.gif

Edited by Iside

I tried getting a Spring seasonal just to see if this strange glitch that seems to affect Seasonal breedings has passed and am quite dissapointed to see nothing has changed - after trying my 6 PB Seasonal, 5 Fall x Harvest, 4 Winter x Nocturne pairs and all I've gotten were 3 Harvest eggs, no Springs whatsoever. :/ I don't really understand what's going on, but I do hope this problem gets fixed sometimes soon, so we can all celebrate the coming of Springs and continue our lineages.

I saw a Spring egg in the AP today - somewhat messy though. And I really hope they'll come back soon to the cave, I wanted to start a new breeding project with them.

Kinda funny, for the past 4 days, I'm like, isn't sring, so where are the Seasonals......Meh, maybe TJ hasn't changed anything yet......

Well, spring came 3 days ago, but I wondered 4 days ago about why I haven't seen a seasonal anything in the cave for over 2 months.....

Not one site, yet I see "This egg is metallic" lots and can't catch it, ugh....

TJ, are you messin' with us?

When the seasonals first came out TJ had to re-adjust the ratios each season because the "cave " counts them all as the same breed. I am wondering if his" fix" has stopped working????

Has anyone mentioned to TJ that there is a problem? At least we could get a "no problem that I see" or something from him???

I remember when the Golden Wyverns and the Royal Blues came out there were a lot of Seasonals dropping continuously in the cave, so that may have affected the ratios. I do hope it is fixed, I need to continue lineages.

Also I just tried breeding my Winter Seasonals and got;

1 refusal

1 No Interest

and the rest didn't produce any eggs :/

Same here: I suddenly realized it was spring, looked for the usual rush of seasonal eggs, saw nothing - then I bred 11 of my seasonals and got nothing. Going to try a few more tomorrow maybe....?

ELEVEN TIMES. Come on!

Something is surely up. I wish someone could check it out... Or atleast say if this is intentional or not?

my Autumn male has just refused the intended Silver Tinsel (from Penk with Autumn males) <.< now I'll have to wait till next Autumn to get a mate for the Tin, as my other Autumn male is life-mated.

Has anyone on here actually *seen* a new Spring egg dropping in the Cave? I've been on for so many drops, but I haven't even seen one, as if they aren't dropping at all.

Has anyone on here actually *seen* a new Spring egg dropping in the Cave? I've been on for so many drops, but I haven't even seen one, as if they aren't dropping at all.

I did see one yesterday in the Forest, haven't seen another one since then

Well I just caught one in the forest - after staring for ~45min almost without interruption at endless rows of ochredrake- and whiptail-eggs. I think at least part of the problem is that the forest biome is moving so slowly and that right now it appears to me (highly subjective perception maybe) that chances are at least 50% that a new egg appearing in the biome is either whiptail or ochredrake^^

Well - now I only need 2 more for my intended project...

Haven't seen a single one drop. Weird because last year it was all I could do to avoid them.

You know it's getting ridiculous when you've seen more Leetle Trees than you have Seasonals. I mean, come on.