Xocowolf

What's Up with Seasonals?

Bred a 6th Even Gen today, got a Spring, imagine, instead of a Waterhorse...

Maybe the Springs are coming back now?

Bred a 6th Even Gen today, got a Spring, imagine, instead of a Waterhorse...

Maybe the Springs are coming back now?

I bred (and gifted :3) 3 of them yesterday, all PB's from Summer parents, so I certainly hope this insanity is slowly drawing to an end - the prices for CB Seasonals in the trading threads are just absurd, now is definitely a good chance to stock up on the rares for those fortunate enough to have caught their share of Springs in the previous years. tongue.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

Now people are offering CB blacks and CB stripeds 1:1 for CB springs... blink.gif

I'd offer a Neglected, three CB Golds, a CB Silver, and my soul for one... If only I could get all of that.

I'm thinking maybe if everybody stops breeding them, they'll come back to the cave, because Help does say that's how the ratios work. I can't force anybody to do that, but I myself am going to stop breeding the fours Seasonals (of all seasons) I have. If it means a higher chance of getting a CB Spring, however slight, then so be it.

(Of course, maybe I mixed it up and breeding MORE will cause the CBs to increase... O.o)

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

Is it just me, or there are a bit more Seasonals dropping? I see 1-2 of them every day.

(I don't even try to catch them, because my collection of Springs is complete. Just saying.)

I've practically *lived* in the Forest since March 21st (or 22nd, whenever they changed from winter to spring) because I didn't have any CB Springs.

I have seen less than ten. In a month.

I have bred and bred and bred for them and not gotten a single egg. I've tried seasonal X seasonal, seasonal X common...and nada.

It's very discouraging, especially for someone with a slow internet connection who can't catch things easily. The odds are already against me...then throw in the fact that they almost never appear.

Meh, I give up. I finally managed to catch two. I guess I'll call it good. I would've liked to have more since I was hoping to create a lineage with them, but I see that is impossible now.

/pity party slash rant wacko.gif

I bred one out of four yesterday (I tried for you, too, Fran - nada. ONE midlineage one co-operated.)

Oh, don't. I don't need them. Just figured I could try and breed them for people who do. I needed the Winters though dry.gif

I just bred one Single 2nd gen Spring.

It's the first time they got me any eggs.

Still need four CB Springs, I have none so far sad.gif

okay, so i finally snagged a CB spring, after being gifted one <3 so i'm lucky enough to have my CB pair.

seems liek the new release has got the seasonals popping back up again

and the gifted Male accepted my Rosebud <3 so i can make a lovely gift to someone next Valentine breeding season happy.gif

i was surpised that the Spring egg sat so long int he Forrest though. it popped up as i clicked to go to another dome and i went back a second later and was able to snag it o.0 there were 8 other people in there as well.

i saw about 2 maybe 3 seasonals this Spring, i'm trying to get just 1 CB pair of each type and it's a lot harder than i imagined it would be, i actually saw more CB Golds than Seasonals (didn't get any of them though tongue.gif )

Breeding them is even tougher, my CB Autumn Pair refused each other and my CB Winter Pair don't show interest in each other. Even my lone CB Summer hasn't bred an egg with any mate as yet. unsure.gif

really hope i can snag at least one before Spring ends, good luck to all those trying for one as well happy.gif

:/ I was noticing that too after my sister went brawling about how her seasonals weren't main properly. She gave me kne of her two seasonal eggs. She tried marig them again but it didn't work out.

I dont think it's the new eggs release since I've been noticing around Feb. :/

ARRGGHH. I think my lineages will be shot for ever. I just tried all the ones I needed to carry on with - using fertility on all of them - all but one gave no egg, and that one - no interest. WAAAAH. What IS going on ? (this has been happening since before the switch to winter -- I had issues with the winters I needed to breed too.)

Silvers have been easier for me to breed recently than seasonals. Should seasonals now be considered rare?

Silvers have been easier for me to breed recently than seasonals. Should seasonals now be considered rare?

blink.gif

Damn - can't try that just now - I am locked with other lineage stuff !

Gahh. I have one lineages spring that was gifted to me. That's all though. At this rate, I'm going to have to wait another year until I can complete my scroll with 3 CBs of each gender. sad.gif And springs are my favourite of the seasonals too! *weeps*

I haven't bred a seasonal baby since feb 5th dragcave.net/lineage/7t6Of

And I foolishly abandoned it, thinking 'Oh! I don't need any 2Gs!'

So mad. I want a spring baby so bad right now.

Used a lineage link

Edited by Ashes The Second

Since the beginning of spring I totally saw 3 cb silvers, 1 cb gold and no cb springs at all in the cave. This is not normal blink.gif

I have bred 3 seasonals in two weeks... I get the feeling it is getting a bit easier ?

Contact me if you would like me to try and breed you one. I can breed 2nd gen seasonals, I usually breed a seasonal to a holiday or my pair of CB frills, so I don't get an unwanted egg. I can't absolutely guarantee an egg but I can definitely try.

Bred all my 19 seasonals and didn't get a single spring egg. sad.gif This is starting to make me sad. I hope they hurry up and come back.

I have breed 2 Seasonals in 2 months.

My Winter project must wait to Winter and other mixed Winter/Spring/Blue/Pink dragons project goes very slowly. sad.gif

Good peoples breed for me Springs. ( Thank you all. wub.gif )

Breeding still generally really dry, huh? :( My spring pair comes off CD in approximately one day... hoping they'll give me an egg - I've promised someone a baby from them (from before the spring rotation too!) and it's so not fun being unable to fulfill the request. Like, if it was a metallic, sure, they can be highly uncooperative but I didn't think my failure with seasonals would be this adamant. ._.

I'm glad I got my Vivaldi's Four Seasons project done before the Seasonals headed for Timbuktu. Unfortunately, it meant that I missed out on the Winter 15 milestone and probably won't make the Spring 15 milestone in Fifth Element.

I haven't gotten any. ಠ_ಠ

STUPID SEASONALS!

I only have one CB Winter Seasonal on my scroll. No other seasonal dragons.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Edited by SilverX7Studios

I've yet to get one too. I haven't even seen them pop up, but was able to get plenty of CB Blacks, Trios, heck a gold, I've seen silvers... still no Spring. The heck? I have no CB Springs. Darn this dry spell.

I can't get any seasonals at all, and I can't even attempt to breed them cos I have non >:(

My seasonals produced fine... O-o However, they /would not/ produce Summers for anything I gave themmm... T_T