TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

YESSSS! Finally, with page style, images, and javascript ALL off, I managed to catch a couple of little moonlight blue eggs! Hurrah!!!

...and an extra accidental Electric. Whoops.

sleep.gif

I dont think so... unfortunately. there should be a limit of two each so all the others can get one.

Yes there should be a limit because people are being greedy and letting other's get any.

ok iv got a Q here...how is it during each hr drop ppl click everything and they don't get a single egg? xd.png i mean at this rate the odds are worst then they are during any of the holiday events

I GOT ONE I GOT ONE I GOT ONE!!!

Finally, after four or five hours. biggrin.gif

Okay, now just to get three more, preferably 2:2... otherwise, a-trading I will go...

I dont think so... unfortunately. there should be a limit of two of each kind so all the others can get one that haven't yet.

Why? TJ would have said if they were limited release. Some people may have to wait longer to get theirs, but that's the same with any new release.

Another bunch of 70 some clicks and no eggs even with everything turned off. Another hour to wait since I'm no longer seeing the 5's and ten's.

@Tommboy: because there are so many people each clicking on that exact same spot you are.

Edited by oddsoxdi

Okay, OKAY, after 180 minutes I get the point.

I won't catch anything.

Ahahaaaah.

This is not my day.

iPods aren't good for catching. And I won't be able to use my laptop. I <3 being sick, lmao.

F- you gold eggs. :c Well at least I got two blue ones! <3

After six hours and two misclicks, I have two golden and one blue egg. In two hours I can get rid of my Ridgewing misclick and try for a 2nd blue.

It's just this burning need everyone has to Be First. And greedy - no. DC is about catching what you can when you can. In the end everyone will be locked and then slower catches will have no trouble at all. Happened with the the tangars and it's happening now. It will settle down when the SQUEEING is over biggrin.gif

No eggs in the biome - this has a Haloween release feel to it. >_< Ah well, hopefully I'll have more luck next hour...

Edited by stagazer_7

Managed to catch two of the blue and laughed at my friend raging at not being able to catch anything. xd.png The golds seem less common.

ok iv got a Q here...how is it during each hr drop ppl click everything and they don't get a single egg? xd.png i mean at this rate the odds are worst then they are during any of the holiday events

Well, I'm sure if it were a one-day-only event, they'd be flooding the biomes with ONLY these eggs. As it is now, this is probably a permanent addition to the cave. So, if you don't want to go crazy cave-stalking, they should still be here in a day or two or twenty. smile.gif And I don't think the limit thing is an issue, really -- I mean, NO ONE can get more than 7 eggs at a time, anyway. There's just a lot of users.

Yes there should be a limit because people are being greedy and letting other's get any.

there should be a limit to catching eggs...but not a limit for how many eggs you can produce from breeding sense it isent an offical holiday event...so in terms you should be allowed to only catch two but should be allowed to breed as many as you please...i think that should be a new rule for new egg releases so ppl cant be to greedy

I dont think so... unfortunately. there should be a limit of two of each kind so all the others can get one that haven't yet.

Gah. That doesn't help. ;_; I may have to trade my scroll for one. LOL!

These should be permanent and people will get some eventually. It's not nice to throw such accusations out .. mrrrr...... Since it's not a holiday release although it coincides with Chinese New Year, why should there be a limit?

Can't wait to see what they will grow up to be .. I have never been this excited about a new release... laugh.gif

Yay! New eggs! I went to the Alpine just to go hunting, and what a pleasant surprise! I got two of each and influenced them all, and now I am locked biggrin.gif Can't wait to see the adults!

Egg Locked myself with one of each (since I had a lot of other eggs I needed) I like the gold egg better, but I'm fond of shiny things. Thanks T.J. This is awesome!

This is hilarious. With holiday releases, everyone's all like, "omg we should be able to get more than 2" With regular (and Halloween) releases, "omg no fair everyone should only be able to get 2"

I see this trend with every release. Without. Freaking. Fail.

Edited by Derranged

How fun! This one caught me by surprise. Thanks TJ and spriters!! biggrin.gif

Eventually!

I've got two blues influenced male and female. but still need to catch my first gold. These eggs just go so fast!

Thank you for this surprise TJ and spriters!

I love the new shimmering golden egg sprite especially

now if only i could catch one

Ooooh! Dem hatchlings! <3 Eh the egg sprite was changed?

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper