TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

If you disable load images, does that mean you see no egg shape? Where do you click?

it's in the View drop down list.

...I don't seem to *have* a "View" drop-down list. Is it supposed to be somewhere on the main Firefox drop-down menu?

@oddsoxdi -- You click on the word "Egg," instead. smile.gif

Edited by Kelkelen

You are a gem velvet paw! Thank you so much! smile.gif

Glad to be able to help hardwired biggrin.gif . I only found it recently myself.

How great! wub.gif Thank you for the new release!

The eggs look very pretty - I managed to catch one blue one already, here's hoping to find a gold one too

...I don't seem to *have* a "View" drop-down list.  Is it supposed to be somewhere on the main Firefox drop-down menu?

If I can remember correctly, the orange box in the top-left corner that your have, there should be an option to show the menu toolbar. After clicking the orange box, go to "Options", than select, "Menu bar" :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

My version of WaterFox has no 'view' drop down menu either

Or you can hit "alt F" if I remember right. LOL

Edited by hardwired

Right... I think my version of Firefox is all up-to-date, and right now, I have the setup described above -- starts with an orange rectangle that says "Firefox" in the upper left, which I can click to get a drop-down menu. I have no other toolbar options aside from the home page icon, and my bookmarks. Under the Firefox drop-down, my choices are New Tab, Start Private Browsing, Find, Save Page As, Send Link, Print, Web Developer, Full Screen, Set Up Sync, Exit -- and in the second column -- Bookmarks, History, Downloads, Add-Ons, Options, and Help. I've looked in every section of the Options menu, but can't seem to find it. Surely it's *somewhere!*

...I don't seem to *have* a "View" drop-down list. Is it supposed to be somewhere on the main Firefox drop-down menu?

@oddsoxdi -- You click on the word "Egg," instead. smile.gif

I still have the old style layout

with file edit view history bookmarks & tools with drop down lists from each

the view drop down list includes

toolbar&sidebar

zoom page style &character encoding

full page

if that gives you an idea where to look

Oh, perfect! Thank you, FluffyPillow and Velvet! I've got it, now. Maybe I'll catch one of those slippery buggers yet!

...I just noticed, and I've been on the forums all day xd.png

ugh one five min. drop that I finally catch something and its and electric wonderful. now im egg locked with it. Oh well I could always use another one lol smile.gif

I had bo idea there was a new eggs release - thank you so much TJ and all the artist who participated in this delightful surprise! *runs off to grab some*

Oh, perfect! Thank you, FluffyPillow and Velvet! I've got it, now. Maybe I'll catch one of those slippery buggers yet!

fingers poised...

Wait, is there a limit on these eggs? I have no idea since I haven't even caught one /o\

I'm assuming there is.

[i'm hoping there is. This is mission impossible.]

And Happy Chinese New Year! ^-^ To all the dragons. I'm a dragon, and I'm proud of it :]

Edited by cfmtfm

Caught another blue, egglocking myself with four blues and three golds.

Ah, inspirational music is inspirational. And helpful.

Good luck to everyone who still needs the new eggs!

Will the description still be there after I've done all this?

Yes - you just click on the word "egg" instead of a pic. The TEXT is all there.

ETA what IS the rush - these are permanent additions, and there are no limits on them. I know someone with 7 moonlit eggs.... Also I just checked the breed limits page - nothing.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Wait, is there a limit on these eggs? I have no idea since I haven't even caught one /o\

I'm assuming there is.

[i'm hoping there is. This is mission impossible.]

I dont think so... unfortunately. there should be a limit of two of each kind so all the others can get one that haven't yet.

Edited by Hiyetti

Lots of moonlight eggs, them gold ones are elusive creatures. tongue.gif

Thank you TJ and Spriters for this awesome surprise.