TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

I still need to get two of those shimmering gold eggs but I can't since the only eggs i keep seeing are those moonlight eggs and I already have 4 of those. I just want two so I can try and get a pair of each.

My brother kept screeching when he missed a gold... but hes happy now. He got a blue and a gold. I <3 the gold eggs! They are really so pretty. Kinda like liquid gold biggrin.gif

*spazflail* First release of my dragons and I didn't even realize it until now. xd.png I was even wondering if there might be a Year of the Dragon release, but I was too tired and depressed last night to think to check.

Eee, now I have to go catch some! LOL, what a thing to brighten up an awful week for me. biggrin.gif

Beautiful blue hatchies! I absolutely adore them. Great job on them, thank you!!

I can't believe I have to wait 3 days to see these beauties full grown! DX

And even longer to have them on my scroll. tongue.gif

*Gold fail* Well no gold for today(unless someone offers my one of my blue eggs and 2 hatchies) but maybe someone will breed me a 2nd gen later. The blues are really nice but that gold has me rolling in awe, time to go influnce mine. xd.png Thank you for making it rain eggs TJ, otherwise... i may of not gotten one with my dail-up. The hatchies look adorable and i can't wait for mine to hatch and grow! Great job spriters, amazing work! wink.gif

Luck to everyone else!

I have one word for you, Tiki:

INCUBATE.

Finally got a chance to see the new hatchies. They are all so cute.

I have one word for you, Tiki:

INCUBATE.

Are you kidding me? I'm addicted to Incubate! xd.png

I'll be incubating them soon. Then they'll all be thrown in hatcheries. Trust me, I have a system. tongue.gif

But still, even with Incubate, it's 2 days to hatch, then 3 days to grow up. That's 5 days too long to wait for these beauties. XP

I feel your pain. xd.png

Note to noobs: Don't throw them into hatcheries for at least 24 hours. Everyone's excited to see them hatch, and it can hurt them.

Wow, I had no idea there were new dragons being released.... xd.png

i have to wait... unfortunately, theyre going so fast that i cant even see them when i refresh. not one. *sighs*

oh well. i guess ill have to wait for it to calm down a bit, and hope this doesnt turn out like the pillow/swallowtail release. (and i still find even those hard to get my hands on.)

About to give up. x__x Trying to do this on a cellphone is impossible. Of all the times to be on a business trip. sad.gif

*spazflail* First release of my dragons and I didn't even realize it until now. xd.png I was even wondering if there might be a Year of the Dragon release, but I was too tired and depressed last night to think to check.

Eee, now I have to go catch some! LOL, what a thing to brighten up an awful week for me. biggrin.gif

Congrats! The hatchies are beautiful; can't wait to see the adults! biggrin.gif

when I seen this release today I incubated one of my eggs with the lesser time and tossed everything else.

Y'all are making me nervous! laugh.gif Are the golds seriously that hard to catch? I see several people posting that they've got an even number or actually more golds than blues, but... sheesh... ((worries about what she'll be able to get once she's not scroll-locked anymore))

On a related note: I am SO HAPPY that I just made silver trophy on Saturday! Perfect timing! biggrin.gif

Aw poo, DC is down for me. D:

EDIT: UP. biggrin.gif And I have four egg slots as well!

Edited by ab613

Hey there. Congrats on your first release of dragons. It will be fun to grab the dragons you created.

lol my friend is clikcing her mouse as fast as she can... i think it might break with all that clicking... i feel kinda bad. but it mit b like the winter magis where it was a frenzy at midnight and during the morning but towards the end no body could take any more of them. obviously this one dosnt have a limit...

Y'all are making me nervous! laugh.gif Are the golds seriously that hard to catch? I see several people posting that they've got an even number or actually more golds than blues, but... sheesh... ((worries about what she'll be able to get once she's not scroll-locked anymore))

On a related note: I am SO HAPPY that I just made silver trophy on Saturday! Perfect timing! biggrin.gif

Yes, Golds are more difficult to catch, but with a fast connection and a little luck it's doable... I think (haven't managed to catch anything yet due to my lousy internet, but lots of people have, so it can't be such a big deal). Good luck! smile.gif

This morning there were hundredS waiting in alpine. Now just under 200. I hope a lot of people are starting to go egg locked collecting all these eggs! I hope the odds of catching some have increased. biggrin.gif

TJs eggs hatched! Yay! biggrin.gif Both the hatchlings are very cute so far. I especially like the gold ones. I can already tell I'm going to love the adults!