TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

*spazflail* First release of my dragons and I didn't even realize it until now. xd.png I was even wondering if there might be a Year of the Dragon release, but I was too tired and depressed last night to think to check.

Eee, now I have to go catch some! LOL, what a thing to brighten up an awful week for me. biggrin.gif

Congrats on your first egg release! laugh.gif

This morning there were hundredS waiting in alpine. Now just under 200. I hope a lot of people are starting to go egg locked collecting all these eggs! I hope the odds of catching some have increased. biggrin.gif

I sure hope you're right! xd.png At least Moonlights will probably be a bit easier to catch, since lots of people apparently caught enough of them and are now on the prowl for Golds.

The new release is making me really appreciate holiday drops being across all biomes. ._." The concentrated competition in one biome is bringing back memories of the old cave where I utterly failed at grabbing anything. XD

Hoping to lock myself after the next drop though. x)

The new release is making me really appreciate holiday drops being across all biomes. ._." The concentrated competition in one biome is bringing back memories of the old cave where I utterly failed at grabbing anything. xd.png

Hoping to lock myself after the next drop though. x)

YES! Totally reminds me of the old cave system. biggrin.gif I kind of wish this release came with a cap of 2 per. As in, 2 moonlight and 2 gold per customer. haha

Edit: Up past 200 users on the prowl.

Edited by Lyricmaniac

So, do these release in the Alpine? I just got four hatches hatched (including a sitting Alt Black!), and I'm wanting to catch me some before they're gone.

Anyone know if this is a limited release or if it is permanent?

We're guessing permanent, though we don't know what kind of rarity we'll be looking at.

Anyone know if this is a limited release or if it is permanent?

They'll be around for a while. (:

I just died

I clicked a gold, sighing

Saw the geocode page and almost fainted

i just got a gold and offered to trad eit for one of her nebbies because her connection was so slow... she got so happy it made me feel so good biggrin.gif now shes literally bouncing up and down xd.png

GOT A GOLD! *cheers* Still don't have the swirly one yet. . . .

Are they only in the Alpine or elsewhere?

I just noticed who these sprites were made by. The majority of my favourite dragons on the Completed List involve Imbecamiel, Sif and Verridith... So now I'm super excited to see these dragons! I know I'm going to love them. biggrin.gif

And the golds eggs got a sprite change already? I like the new egg better. smile.gif

Edited by StormWizard212

GOT A GOLD! *cheers* Still don't have the swirly one yet. . . .

Are they only in the Alpine or elsewhere?

Only in the Alpines.

O_o Ok, this drop was ridicuously short... Ah well, next time. smile.gif

Yep, like I said, I got my gold at the last drop. Now if these little buggers would just hatch out, I could hunt some more! biggrin.gif

Also, yes, the single biome release makes me think of the old Cave. Good times, man, good times.

Edited by MindsEye

Yes, Golds are more difficult to catch, but with a fast connection and a little luck it's doable... I think (haven't managed to catch anything yet due to my lousy internet, but lots of people have, so it can't be such a big deal). Good luck! smile.gif

So it's true then? ohmy.gif

I saw some other dragon owners saying that all they could catch were gold dragons... hmm...

Good luck on your clicking spree! biggrin.gif