TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

I like the moonies better as an egg, but i will probobly be sad that im locked and cant get a gold one. Another day, of course! *Back on the quest for Magmas*

Well, I managed to get my hands on two moonlights. Still need to get the golden one. And I get the feeling that it will be a rare or uncommon one since it's quite few of those dropping in the cave.

That was a big drop just now. blink.gif Teej working the ol' Win magic?

Have a pair of each breed now! biggrin.gif

During that massive drop, I saw about 10 moonlight eggs for every gold one.

I missed the big drop, but I was lucky enough to snag my four this morning.

Might try for another couple of golds once I see the hatchies.

OMG best code ever! Needed one more blue egg and finally caught one, this code is priceless: http://dragcave.net/lineage/F5YAY wink.gifwink.gif

That is totally AWESOME! Grats on the nice catch! F5 ftw!

Mine's a tad creepy ..

http://dragcave.net/lineage/sikDc xd.png

I love the new gold egg sprite! It's stunning, totally fitting of being GOLD! Makes the old gold egg sprite looks like a wannabe GOLD... tongue.gif

I got two blue ones, one of them at the unexpected drop. Aiming for the gold ones now. :3

Oh, and one of them has the code 3QMAW. Not as awesome as others here, but as I have a red whose code is ijJAW, I found it funny. Might pair them. xd.png

Edited by Orlageddon

Oh wow! Lucky you xd.png Congrats on the sweet code. I haven't even checked mine's code...

I snagged a gold last night with the code "ACiiD" hehe. Gonna keep that one.

Might name it something trippy....ROFL!!

Wait wait wait...

I know the new eggs are gold coloured, but from what people are saying it sounds like they are gold gold dragons. Like the ones that we already have?

This isn't true is it? They are a seperate species?

Too many people are trying to get those new eggs - from the Alpine page:

Users viewing this page: 240.

1155 users online.

I think those new eggs should be limited to 2 each, at least for the first few days. This would give the rest a chance to get them.

Yeah, i agree with the limit of 2 of each egg at least today.

-It would reduce lag

-It would give a chance to the other persons to get these

-It would also increase the chance of who didnt get a single of these eggs catch at least 1.

During the long drop between about :35 and :42, I seem to have clicked several *hundred* eggs. And missed them all! tongue.gif I can see I'll be camped out for a while...

Oh, and F5YAY is about the best code ever!!!

After you've disabled page style, will the eggs be arranged vertically? I've done that and the Biomes are all listed vertically, so I was just wondering.

Thanks

Soooo late to the party. sad.gif Are they dropping in a particular place? And how do you guys know what they look like? Thanks for the help. smile.gif

After you've disabled page style, will the eggs be arranged vertically? I've done that and the Biomes are all listed vertically, so I was just wondering.

Thanks

Yes, everything is listed vertically.

Soooo late to the party. sad.gif Are they dropping in a particular place? And how do you guys know what they look like? Thanks for the help. smile.gif

Alpine Bio and if you check TJ's eggs in the first post you can get the descriptions.

TJ's eggs are on the first page pof the thread as always and they're dropping in the Alpine Biome ONLY.

ok so ninja'd

ETA2: Thanks for the answer Tikigurl91.

Edited by Ayelldee

Still haven't caught anything, but I will. If not today, well, I have no other eggs to catch until Valentines Day, so that'll give me something to do... xd.png

Wait wait wait...

I know the new eggs are gold coloured, but from what people are saying it sounds like they are gold gold dragons. Like the ones that we already have?

This isn't true is it? They are a seperate species?

As the descriptions are different, the dragons will not be Gold dragons we already have.

OOOOHHH, THEY HATCHED!!

Oh my, they are so lovely!! Can't wait to see them all grown now!!!

I'm wondering if anyone knows that the egg release will only last for one day or more?

Caught a moonlight egg by the way :3