TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

So I finally got my honorable mention prize egg and...

it's not the Holly I asked for but a bronze tinsel! Seems like I got the egg of someone who didn't claimed his. I'm still very surprised but extremely happy at the moment biggrin.gif

So how does one disable styles in firefox? I tried and as soon as I refreshed they popped back in. So I caught nada. LOL

ohh I love them! The gold one looks alot.png like a horse and the blue one is a sleeping kitten like the ungendered ember. smile.gif So excited for these adults! Thank you TJ and Spriters. wub.gif

And still could'nt catch one gold one...

This last hourly drop took longer and good thing I caught 2 blue ones, now to get 2 gold ones and I'm happy. ^^

Wow, the gold ones are almost impossible to get! Got two blues after 10 minutes and I'm now hunting for the gold ones.

Cute hatchies!

The Golden ones are definitely dropping with far less frequency than the Moonlight ones.

Dangit... on the day that I'm out of town on a business trip, with only my cellphone for internet access. sad.gif I can't compete at all. No dragons for me this time around. I can only hope that they available after today.

2000+ clicks, and still nothing. GRAAAAH! Come to me, eggies!

Those hatchies are lovely! I like how the blue one's all sprawled out flat in that newborn-animal way.

The hatchlings are really pretty. <3

Though, at this rate I'll never get one of the gold. Too bad. Once again I'm back to two dragons that I don't have of all the once we have here.

Watch next drop when TJ trolls us and unleashes a deluge of the shiners. Cause last drop was an avalanche of moonies. laugh.gif

The site died. Gosh, this makes me so sentimental. Gone after a year and a half and this still happens. biggrin.gif

Edited by Eldrene

I just saw the new eggs. I read they are for the Chinese New year. Are we limited by 2 eggs of each? Can any one tell me how long they will drop? I did not see any info posted by tj on the 1st post.

Thank you

Anyone notice during that last long drop that there were well over 1200 people in the Alpine Biome?