TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

*spazflail* First release of my dragons and I didn't even realize it until now. XD I was even wondering if there might be a Year of the Dragon release, but I was too tired and depressed last night to think to check.

Eee, now I have to go catch some! LOL, what a thing to brighten up an awful week for me. :D

Edited by Imbecamiel

I'm curious, and maybe it's been covered, but are these permanent new releases or are they only available for the Chinese New Year?

I think they're permanent... I really hope so~

My situation is different from others, well those trying to catch golds and keep getting moonlights. I keep getting golds and no moonlights xd.png I only got one moonlight and I'm egg locked for the next 8 hrs T_T but that's ok I guess laugh.gif

If you want to get rid of any, let me know O_o I'm getting desperate.

Got a chance to grab my seven eggs a few minutes ago: three gold and four blue. Had fun influencing most of them, too. I am going to leave the third gold uninfluenced so whenever I am no longer egg locked and can grab another gold, I'll know how to influence that one.

I tried not to get sucked into it though because if these eggs are likely to have a permanent stay, I can grab them some other time when everyone's got them and they won't get scooped up so quickly. Temptation is so hard to resist though.

No eggs for me apparently, I'll keep looking but I think I might have to wait until they become more common. Good luck getting your eggs everyone else.

Hehe, I was wondering when you'd notice. Congrats Cami! biggrin.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

*spazflail* First release of my dragons and I didn't even realize it until now. xd.png I was even wondering if there might be a Year of the Dragon release, but I was too tired and depressed last night to think to check.

Eee, now I have to go catch some! LOL, what a thing to brighten up an awful week for me. biggrin.gif

Congratulations on becoming in-cave spriter.

Arrrggghhhh I now am the owner of SIX blue eggs! Someone wanna trade three golds for three Blues?

Augh, I hear you! I'm scroll-locked, have 4 Moonlights and no Shiny Golds. Might just have to wait until the rush has slowed down!

Grabbed a pair of golds (which I influenced) and a few moonlights in case of gender fail. : D

Maybe these are eastern-type dragons....OOOO:

I really hope they are easterns; This would be the best time to release them. I don't mean to complain or sound mean, but I would be a bit disappointed if they weren't. I love eastern dragons and it would make me really happy to see some more in the cave.

Now getting back on topic, I got my two of each and so has my little sis. I'm good for now. It was weird logging on to my scroll and seeing different gold eggs then the ones I caught last night.

*spazflail* First release of my dragons and I didn't even realize it until now. XD I was even wondering if there might be a Year of the Dragon release, but I was too tired and depressed last night to think to check.

Eee, now I have to go catch some! LOL, what a thing to brighten up an awful week for me. :D

Love those hatchies, Cami <33

I think they're permanent... I really hope so~

I hope so too, it's just strange to have a release between Christmas and Valentine's... has that ever happened before?

Also, lulz, I'm not dropping any dragons. Have two Vampires, won't drop since turns are so rare these days. Have a GoN and that baby ain't going anywhere. Got a Sun egg that's all set to be the male Sunset I've been pining for. The 4th Gen Darkrose spiral stays. The Magi and the Skywing are already influenced and part of a project, I'd hate to waste influences. I should be able to incu-hatch most of them later tonight, so I'll just be patient.

Have one egg spot open now... so at the next drop I'm going to get one of those gold ones, mark my words. >:3

I do hope they're permanent though. As always, the spriters have done a lovely job! I need to stalk the requests more often...

My situation is different from others, well those trying to catch golds and keep getting moonlights. I keep getting golds and no moonlights xd.png I only got one moonlight and I'm egg locked for the next 8 hrs T_T but that's ok I guess laugh.gif

Psst... I'm full-up on moonlight and no gold, if you'd like to swap an egg once they're cool! wink.gif

OH NOES! I MISSED A BIT!!

I MUST CATCH TEH EGGS!!!!!!

*Rrraaaawwwrrr* I am a mighty hunter now! *beats chest* That is three of the blue for me! Now for those illusive golds! *Dangles golden cheese lure* Stop squirming! LOL

OH NOES! I MISSED A BIT!!

I MUST CATCH TEH EGGS!!!!!!

don't feel bad I missed part of this too. I was in school and I went to bed early and I am usually up when the drop happens. so yeah haha

*spazflail* First release of my dragons and I didn't even realize it until now. xd.png I was even wondering if there might be a Year of the Dragon release, but I was too tired and depressed last night to think to check.

Eee, now I have to go catch some! LOL, what a thing to brighten up an awful week for me. biggrin.gif

Yaaay! Congratulations, Cami! *bounces* biggrin.gif

My internet is so slow. I was having a lot of trouble to get 1 moonlight one. Getting the gold one seems impossible.

sad.gif so sad the old chinese dragon that the entire community had tried to rush to be finished in time for 2009 chinese new years release isn't released. Only to have another dragon take it's place 4 years later. sad.gif I would have loved for the one shikiraru had made to be released. Edited by bluebell_rose

I hope so too, it's just strange to have a release between Christmas and Valentine's... has that ever happened before?

Our Mid-Winter Madness drop (last year or 2010) at this time saw four dragons released. It was on January 15 when it happened, so yes. We got nocturnes, canopies, blunas, and...*train of thought derails*

Edited by blackdragon71

I'll bet the AP will have its share of the Moonlights about 5 hours from now. I know I'll probably be punting my extras so I can get back in the hunt for the Golds.