TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

I just saw the new eggs. I read they are for the Chinese New year. Are we limited by 2 eggs of each? Can any one tell me how long they will drop? I did not see any info posted by tj on the 1st post.

Thank you

They are permanent, no limits. But a pain to get 1. x.x

I just saw the new eggs. I read they are for the Chinese New year. Are we limited by 2 eggs of each? Can any one tell me how long they will drop? I did not see any info posted by tj on the 1st post.

Thank you

You can snag as many as you have free spaces.

As for how long they'll be around, people are generally presuming it'll be permanent as it hasn't been said they aren't. So hopefully they will be.

I am really wanting to know their names, but as long no one became adult... We gotta wait :s

Thank you for answering my questions just one more question. Are they dropping in all caves? If not which caves are they dropping?

Thanks again

I really like the new sparkly egg sprite for the goldies. biggrin.gif

Also, they are in the Alpine.

Edited by earthgirl

I just want to know if the golden ones are going to be uncommon or rare. By the looks of what people are saying, the moonlight ones are going to be rather common while the golden ones are sort of up in the air.

The hatchlings look awesome! I can't wait to see what the adults look like.

Edited by sheppardkid

Awww, hatchlings! <3 The gold seems so full of energy, while the blue is so sweet!

Thank you artists for giving us two other adorable babies! Can't wait to see how they will develop happy.gif

Thank you for answering my questions just one more question. Are they dropping in all caves? If not which caves are they dropping?

Thanks again

They are dropping ONLY at Alpine. No more place.

Edited by gugu3

Got one more open egg slot.

-puts on Kimono Soldier - Perfected Fight Money-

Oh. It. Is. On.

-charges screaming to the alpine biome-

Gah! I just found out about this! Hopefully I'll be able to catch one of each before my other egg slots empty out.

Edit: Caught one blue on the 5 min drop, hopefully will catch a gold on the next drop, ^^; then I just have to manage to clean out an egg slot or two to make sure I get a CB pair of each.

Edited by Anarya-Ameana

I just want to know if the golden ones are going to be uncommon or rare. By the looks of what people are saying, the moonlight ones are going to be rather common while the golden ones are sort of up in the air.

The hatchlings look awesome! I can't wait to see what the adults look like.

I personally think they are even. During the drops I saw about the same number of each... Got 3 golds and I had to trade one for a blue. x3

2 hours of hunting: nothing. Not clicking and being too late, but nothing to click at all. I think I'm going to give up soon :/

Does anyone know how to disable Page Style? In my version of Firefox, I can disable JavaScript and "load images," but not page style... where could it be hiding?

Whoa! Am I going insane or did the 'shimmers like gold egg' sprite just change!? blink.gif

It did, I swear it, it was pure gold, now it is not.

Edited by Dubious

Whoa! Am I going insane or did the 'shimmers like gold egg' sprite just change!? blink.gif

The wiki page said that the egg sprite did indeed change.

Does anyone know how to disable Page Style? In my version of Firefox, I can disable JavaScript and "load images," but not page style... where could it be hiding?

^ this smile.gif

To be more specific: In the upper left, I have an orange rectangle reading "Firefox." I can click it for a drop-down menu. Then I click Options (rather than view the drop-down, I click it and it opens a new window). From there, Content > and I can uncheck "load images automatically" and "enable Javascript."

However, despite there being several other tabs under Options, I can't find page style anywhere! Help!

it's in the View drop down list.

Im am very excited for these babies to grow up! Now if im correct in thinking the chinese style dragon are long and snake line with no wings?.. But these guys look like they will be stunning, I love the golds coloring! smile.gif

Just need one more gold egg but they are a pain to catch.

You are a gem velvet paw! Thank you so much! smile.gif

Edited by hardwired

Ok, so now my total is three blues and two golds. I think the hatchlings look like they might be Easterns, and I am glad for that. I was beginning to wonder if TJ doesn't like Easterns.

Just need one more gold egg but they are a pain to catch.

They really are!

I tried to get one for two hours before scrol locking myself. I'll try again in some hours, when some of my eggs hatch... I really want some golds too!