TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Uh... where did TJ's first post go? xd.png Anybody save the links to his new dragons? I wanted to check on their progress.

They're still there in his first post but if java script is turned off on your computer, you can't see them.

Heh are you still in hunting mode, arula? Is java script disabled? Cuz his first post is right there.

ETA if I have to be ninja'd whom better to be ninja'd by?? Hiya ruby

Edited by Ayelldee

Heh are you still in hunting mode, arula? Is java script disabled? Cuz his first post is right there.

ETA if I have to be ninja'd whom better to be ninja'd by?? Hiya ruby

Durr, yes, that is exactly what the problem was. xd.png Thanks, Rubyshoes and Ayelldee!

Are you kidding me, that drop lasted for less than two minutes -____-

And again, not a single egg >_< I'm giving up, I'm going to bed. Succes everyone with the hunting!

About 20 hours until we can see the adults~!

Also, the hourly drops are going insanely fast - just now was just over a minute! ... Or are there less eggs now...?

Were they only available that one day?

Nah, still dropping now.

Took a double take when I saw the CB gold appear. What a lovely regular egg to be dropping amongst the new ones! Sadly I missed it. ;_;

I was lucky enough to catch a gold shimmer in that very short drop.

Yay! One of my moonlights hatched xd.png. Soooo cute.

Still can't grab a gold shimmer. I bet the adults will look awesome.

still no success on grabbing shimmer egg but at least this time when a Gold appeared right under my mouse I actually remembered to try & click. still didnt get it tho

This isn't a holiday release, they'll be avaliable, just like any other regular dragon.

Ended up with a Nilia and another Moonie.

These drops are going insanely fast D:

And I watched that CB Gold pass right in front of my nose and didn't even try to catch it u_u

Well, time to devote my scroll back to unclogging the biomes >_>

They are more so easier to get. I just got another four (2 of each) new eggs the first times I clicked them. To those of you who are STILL not getting them...try harder and don't give up!! smile.gif (Theres also tons of them in trades)

They'll be here from now on.

Hey at least you got to SEE the CB Gold this drop - I missed it along with everything else. Glad to know it wasn't just me thinking that that drop was over too quick.

Gah. I've been on for ten hourly drops by now, and all I could grab were two moonlight eggs and one ridgewing. The last hourly drop was gone from Alpine in no more than 90 seconds, by the way. (I actually looked at the clock because it was gone so fast - and desert wasn't far behind, maybe one or two minutes.) Seriously, This Is Not Fun Anymore!

They are more so easier to get. I just got another four (2 of each) new eggs the first times I clicked them. To those of you who are STILL not getting them...try harder and don't give up!! smile.gif (Theres also tons of them in trades)
Nice for you! Try harder sounds great in theory, but what can I do but be online for hourly drops as often as I possibly can, click as many eggs as I see and keep my figners crossed? Also, I looked at the trades yesterday, and found I could not meet a single demand in exchange for one of the new gold eggs. Edited by olympe

aaww, this isn't fair, i finally have the space for an egg and the drop is every 5, i much prefer the huge drop off.