TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

I got one moon egg that's it, no gold ones though. Haven't been able to catch any others yet, too much lag during the hourly drop.

the hour drop lasted a lil longer this time but I still didn't manage to get a gold shiny egg. really wanted 1 more so i could have a breeding pair. then it wouldn't matter if i got zero more eggs cuz i could make more. then i would stop & there would be one less person hunting for them. oh well, I will just have to make sure my internet doesn't die around the next release & i wont have to feel so frustrated like I did this time.

lmao, I missed each and every shimmer gold egg but managed to catch a CB gold instead :'D

*Super gasp!*

Congrats! xd.png

I really hope that these are on the rarer side. I've seen CB Golds, Cheeses, Splits (I never see them so I think that they are rare) and I think a Silver once and I passed them up to get these.

Opened up twenty or so tabs trying to catch another Gold egg, as I have a sneaking suspicion they'll be rare. I then went in reverse order, from recently clicked to oldest, and got the overburdened message on all but the last - the first I clicked - and was wondering how in heck I had 6 eggs when I knew there were only 5 and I hadn't bitten an egg in a week or so. What xd.png

I got one moon egg that's it, no gold ones though. Haven't been able to catch any others yet, too much lag during the hourly drop.

Same here wink.gif

I'm still so excited about new dragons that I went to the drop just now without realizing that I hadn't logged in again when I had changed computers. You think seeing the "sorry, someone else got it" message is bad, try the "please register" page. xd.png

Also, fastest CAPTCHA completion EVER!

I'm ready to give up. Was able to get one moon egg but wound up getting a ridgewing by mistake today. It just seems theres a lag between me and the server. Not refresing over fast enough for me.

I have yet to get even 1 single Gold after all these dayz....... so frust *sigh*

I wish it was like the christmas drops.... not just restricted to the alpine.

I have yet to get even 1 single Gold after all these dayz....... so frust *sigh*

I wish it was like the christmas drops.... not just restricted to the alpine.

I haven't gotten either of the eggs xd.png;

I caught 2 Gold eggs at the xx:55 drop, and another Moon at the hour drop biggrin.gif Now i have 6 of each :3

I can't decide on which one i like the most.. So pretty. Good job on spriting these!

Eee! One of my goldens hatched! biggrin.gif

Aw man, that means more slogging through the alpine now... sad.gif

lmao, I missed each and every shimmer gold egg but managed to catch a CB gold instead :'D

Wow! Congratulations!

Eee! One of my goldens hatched! biggrin.gif

Aw man, that means more slogging through the alpine now... sad.gif

wow u just need 1 more golden & u will have enough for two breeding pairs each. lucky!

I just need one more shimmer eggie :3 I don't think I'll be as lucky catching one though like the last one x'3

I'm not sure about others, but I'm particularly looking forward to seeing how rare/common these dragons will end up being. smile.gif I really hope they don't end up blockers, because they look gorgeous so far. It's sad that some really beautifully made dragons end up being unwanted. :'(

But I hope they're not too rare, either, because I love them already and want more! biggrin.gif I can't wait for TJ's to grow up so we can see the final spritess. Want, want, want!

I heard the goldens were going to be rare...I wish we could know for sure myself.

7 minutes till the hour. Happy hunting everyone and good luck. smile.gif