TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Hope they keep droping for a bit longer... just now noticed that there are new eggs. Had a busy week until now...

3 Moonlights caught so far (and a paper egg...lol)...but no gold or shimmer egg so far...sad.gif they avoid me...

Lazily clicking, I caught yet another shimmer [total of 5 now], I actually wanted the moon ones but I'm not complaining~

And there we go! Caught another moonlight (in the hourly) and a shimmer (in a 5-min).

Can't decide whether to dump this misclicked Nilia at midnight or not. xd.png

The older eggs were already dropping among them the first day they were released. They are permanent, and they have to match up with ratios, so they will still be dropping biggrin.gif

I think the usual Cave Blockers look like they're also going fast because a lot of players are using the spazz click method to try and catch the new eggs, and are accidentally clicking on the older eggs.

edit: wrong quote

Edited by CDM

Lol, I went into the coast biome to figure out where to place my mouse in the alpine for the 5 min drop, and there was a CB black, just sitting there in the last slot on the coast. I derped for about two seconds, then clicked on it, and - amazingly - got it! XD

Excuse me for sounding stupid, but what biome do these eggs drop in? Alpine?

Yes.

I know how both will look like when they are aduld (but I only know the old version) but I don`t know how they looks like with the help from Sif, I am curious to see them. smile.gif

So sad.. one of my dragon/shimmer eggs died. This one took too long to hatch even though I put it on 1 click site. ;(

Edited by Buggot

So sad.. one of my dragon/shimmer eggs died. This one took too long to hatch even though I put it on 1 click site. ;(

Fog your babies if you can't be around to keep an eye on them, even if you only put them in one click site. That happens a lot during a new release. And I wouldn't put them in click site until they're at 6 days, or more (5d23h - 4 days). Fansites have higher volumes of traffic during releases and events than they do on a normal basis.

I've managed to gather a pretty decent amount of the gold eggs, once they hatch I'll have to catch some more moonlights most likely...

I've 6 moons and 5 goldies so far. <3 I'm happy. biggrin.gif

Also, it can't be the case with the eggs running out of time as is with them dieing from sickness.

I have four of each biggrin.gif Had to pry my golds from the hands of others...nice knowing you beat out 200+ people cool.gif I may get more if the event continues through tomorrow...huge maybe.

That drop lasted a minute ohmy.gif They've started the shorter drops again mellow.gif Still never caught my last shimmer yet ._.

My holly hatched, so I'm no longer scroll locked, but I don't know if I want to try catching another shimmer or blue moon dragon. I already have two of each.

I can't stop giggling when I see people calling the blue ones "moonshine" because that is slang for illegal alcohol. xd.png

Managed to catch another Shimmering Gold right after my newest metallic Gold hatched. I just want a few more to match the number for blue ones I've caught.

And, like everyone else, I can't wait to see the adults!

Just realized there are new eggs today xP And my computer's being really slow. Only managed to get one during the last drop, a gold one. I'm worried...how long will this event last?

If you've turned images off for catching, Jingle Jingle Jingle (can you hear those sleigh bells ring), you won't be able to see the banner until you turn them back on. [it's on page one of this thread.]

Fluffy, it just seems shorter because the eggs go so quickly.

Edited by Lagie