TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Yes, these breeds are planned to be a regular release, guys, not a holiday/limited edition. I can't speak to their eventual relative rarity at the moment, but there's no reason to fear they'll disappear entirely in the foreseeable future. :3

Cami, I love your choice of wording...'eventual relative rarity at the moment' and 'disappear entirely' - makes me go 'Hmmmmm.'

For the past few release's, sticking to only one tab (with the cave in question) has been the best route for me. An insane amount of pages would be opened with successful/failed attempts, though. laugh.gif

I've not seen the 'how fast is your computer' thing pop up this release. Does anyone have the link to that?

ShadowQueen, only 20?

laugh.gif I'm not really sure,might have been more!I only know I was clicking like mad and had countless tabs opened with the pages of the eggs biggrin.gif

For the past few release's, sticking to only one tab (with the cave in question) has been the best route for me. An insane amount of pages would be opened with successful/failed attempts, though. laugh.gif

LoL I love tab hunting. I don't always turn off images, but when I Cave hunt I always turn off Java and use hard refreshes instead of regular ones. (Not that it's helped me catch anything rare...)

All my eggs hatched while I was asleep! Yay! biggrin.gif I love these little hatchlings. And it's less than 24 hours before we can see the adults! So excited.

I suspected there would be a release and yet I didn't bother to save any incubates.

-facepalms vigorously-

Gotta wait until midnight for my first eggs to hatch. >.>

I know I'm late in saying this, but I've been so busy with frenzied hunting...well, you know. wink.gif

Thank you for the release for Chinese New Year/Year of the Dragon. I really, really wanted a release, but I was prepared to catch a certain dragon for my odd holidays section if there wasn't one. But now, soooo happeh that there is one!

You totally made my day/week/month, TJ and spriter(s)! <3 <3 <3

Derranged, is your avi Futterwakken-ing?

ETA: Jeeze i hope these hatchies gender right - I was so ferschimmeled about the drop that I didn't bother to Influence them. Idiot I am...

Edited by Ayelldee

Release Score: 5 Moonlights (3 gifted/traded), 0 Shimmer.... dry.gif Moons are winning.

Guess i'm off to Trading! xd.png

Again I missed another CB Gold metallic! blink.gif This is the first time that I've seen a CB metallic twice in one day, let alone the same biome! ohmy.gif Still didn't get any more shimmer eggies though sleep.gif

Whoa... that 2:00 drop was nuts!! Less than a minute! And I missed a CB gold metallic, gah! blink.gif That was the first time I'd even seen one since the biomes.

Is it getting harder to grab? I could swear it was easier yesterday and the day before. I guess news is really spreading about the release now.

I really feel that it is! Impossible drop. Yes I clicked especially insanely on that CB Metallic Gold too.

I think so too! I missed a red egg, a cheese egg, a velvety texture egg a metallic and all those shimmers sad.gif

Edited by JuulXhorse

How often do they drop now? I have three moonlights, no gold eggs. sad.gif

Again I missed another CB Gold metallic! blink.gif This is the first time that I've seen a CB metallic twice in one day, let alone the same biome! ohmy.gif Still didn't get any more shimmer eggies though sleep.gif

I actually hesitated when I saw that too. Very sad! It was not what I had my brain programed to look for right now & I missed even a chance to click on it.

All of mine hatched (all named and accounted for!) and I was lucky enough to grab a couple more eggies biggrin.gif

And are the drops still short? Not longer than two or three minutes?

I actually hesitated when I saw that too. Very sad! It was not what I had my brain programed to look for right now & I missed even a chance to click on it.

Same here with me, I think the lot of us would be verrry disappointed if the shimmers weren't considered rare or uncommon. tongue.gif

I've passed up so many cheeses, papers and chickens. ninja.gif

And are the drops still short? Not longer than two or three minutes?

That last one was under a minute by my watch!

Yes... I must add "metallic" and "glow" to the list of mental trigger words instead of just "shimmer" xd.png (of course, I also ended up with an electric last round too... not sure how that one snuck in to the click list)

Same here with me, I think the lot of us would be verrry disappointed if the shimmers weren't considered rare or uncommon. tongue.gif

I've passed up so many cheeses, papers and chickens. ninja.gif

Yeah...I've passed on a lot of good eggs that are hard to get but I did know that I could get them eventually but I can't believe I missed a metallic. That's only the second one I have ever seen in the cave