TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

I want to try catching another shimmer or blue moon dragon. I already have two of each.

I can't stop giggling when I see people calling the blue ones "moonshine" because that is slang for illegal alcohol. xd.png

lol I wonder what the official names will be, but I do like that... moonshines and goldshines.

argh, what was it, 13 more hours until they grow? I can't stand the wait. xd.png

I missed it all :c

They're a permanent addition to the cave, and will be available in the alpine biome. You haven't missed anything but a madhouse of slow computers, now-you-see-it-now-you-don't drops, and a lot of craziness about Year of the Dragon, or some such thing. Go hunt. smile.gif

TJ, please please please incubate!!! LOL you are the only person on DC who could incubate hatchies...

I managed to get four "moonshines" from the generous staff at the DBC, but unfortunately I haven't been able to catch even a whiff of those golden ones, and the new release gifting center is closed for the golds...aaargh...but I'm hoping those moonshines will gender two male and two female, then I won't need to catch any more!

Its too bad that I COULD have been online that 1st PM, but after 2 blue eggs,my pc got into a "hissy-fit",& even Had one GOLD egg offerred to me(but situation wasnt good to make/let me'accept' the lovely(on cool-down)gold egg...(!!!!)Dont ask...just send that link,many peeps will be easier accepting that ,than saying YES!

I would be VERY happy with one gold egg,ecstatic with two!!(Got 4 moon eggs,2 hatched) biggrin.gif !!

I have buds without any...or just one blue egg,so Im hunting for helping ATM...well,WHEN its possible to hunt!!

Rockin' On

My question was never answer: how do I turn images on to see the banner? Its not under the tab account or anything *cries*

It's a browser setting. Which browser are you using? PM me, and I will see if I can walk you through how to turn on images or Java script (which I suspect might be the actual problem).

@Lagie: Yeah, I had a feeling that's the reason why x3 I might just end up having to browse the trading thread and see if I can't trade something for one more eggie x'D (Or wait to see how common/uncommon/rare they turn out to be, whichever comes first xd.png)

lol I wonder what the official names will be, but I do like that... moonshines and goldshines.

argh, what was it, 13 more hours until they grow? I can't stand the wait.  XD

Goldshine could be possible but moonshine for the moonlight eggs (that's what I've been calling them :P) wouldn't be. When sorted by breed, they fall between the ridgewings and seasonal dragons, meaning their official name is within the R - S range. ^^

Goldshine could be possible but moonshine for the moonlight eggs (that's what I've been calling them tongue.gif) wouldn't be. When sorted by breed, they fall between the ridgewings and seasonal dragons, meaning their official name is within the R - S range. ^^

I've been calling them moonlights and shimmers :3

I am pretty sure I know the gold ones names ;D

I have been waiting for these babies biggrin.gif

I am pretty sure I know the gold ones names ;D

I have been waiting for these babies :D

I think you do as well. Because the other day you had posted something about the dragons and had your post edited for spoilers. XD

... I am curious. o3o

I think you do as well. Because the other day you had posted something about the dragons and had your post edited for spoilers. xd.png

... I am curious. o3o

I did o.o

Bahahaha then I AM right!

I KNEW IT.

Time for me to get more of those babies ;o; I ADORE them.

I'm pretty sure the name was in the post, therefore the post was edited for spoilers. Google came up with enough references that the Gold dragon used to be on the completed list. I recognise the blue dragons from the completed list.

Too bad the adult sprites aren't actually on the internet, ;-; ROFL. /is shot

I did o.o

Bahahaha then I AM right!

I KNEW IT.

Time for me to get more of those babies ;o; I ADORE them.

Hahaha, you didn't notice? XD I was like "D8 I WANTED TO KNOW" when I saw that post. :D

FFFFFF. Now you make me want more as well but I'm locked with moonlight eggs and stuff. x)

Hahaha, you didn't notice? xd.png I was like "D8 I WANTED TO KNOW" when I saw that post. biggrin.gif

FFFFFF. Now you make me want more as well but I'm locked with moonlight eggs and stuff. x)

Nah I didn't notice. I am tempted to shout the name but I bet that would earn me a warn so my lips are sealed xd.png

But these ones were yes on the completed list /and/ they also got me addicted to stalking Verr's work.

They are /amazing/ Now I need more :/

I have seven of them xd.png One more will make me happy for awhile I think ^^

Does anyone else feel bad for the eggs? I mean seriously - how many of them have been broken as we all scramble for them?

I'm happy with my 2 Moon and 2 Gold - but hoping I can get a 3rd Gold (Just in case one doesn't gender right)

Oh please please please keep on releasing them. Say for, another 5+ days? biggrin.gif

I still don't have any luck with the gold ones. Which is a shame, because they're beautiful~

Oh please please please keep on releasing them. Say for, another 5+ days? biggrin.gif

I still don't have any luck with the gold ones. Which is a shame, because they're beautiful~

Wouldn't that be golden!

... That pun was really not intentional. :L

But yeah, I would love the chance to grab more golds. Alas, I think our run of en masse drops is starting to dwindle. x)

I hope the massive pile dies in a hole so I can grab my goldens...

/forgot I was locked nuuuu