TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

BTW, how many eggs can you have? Cause I can't take more than four, but I see people with so many eggs!

You can only have 4 until you reach 50 dragons, then you get a bronze trophy and can have up to 5. When you get to 200 dragons, you get a silver trophy and up to 6 eggs. At 500 you get a gold and I think it's 7 eggs you are allowed. At least that.

Another short minute drop (didn't catch anything), plus I missed an actual gold metallic! blink.gif I didn't think I'd see another one of those in the cave for a while ohmy.gif

I'm sorry for that question, but is it still possible to chatch them? I haven't see one of them yet blink.gif

Edited by xJonax

BTW, how many eggs can you have? Cause I can't take more than four, but I see people with so many eggs!

depends on the trophy badge you have on your scroll. Bronze lets you get 5, silver 6, and gold 7. no trophy is the default 4

I'm sorry for that question, but is it still possible to chatch them? I haven't see one of them yer blink.gif

yeah they are dropping in the alpine :3

I love how the eggs go so fast, this is how hunting really is fun ^o^

@Schnee: nobody has bothered telling us why they're so hard to get. but my guess would be because there are only three little spots with hundreds of people all clicking on those same spots. Just like the old Cave used to be. But this DOES seem to be a pretty terrible (to snag, not the eggs or anything) release. I read some people saying "What's the big deal about getting them I just got four, five, six or seven in my first try," and just want to throw something. After two solid days of sitting and clicking, I had an angel gift me a couple - YOU know who you are, adp, and eternal thanks!! But I still cannot for the LIFE of me snag a damned thing on my own. Why should that make me feel like a worthless excuse for a human being the way it does?

I think the Alpine is going to be the permanant biome for both eggies. And I do believe they are going to be a permanant part of the Cave, not a temp or special drop. We'll find out for sure soon enough, lol.

Yes, these breeds are planned to be a regular release, guys, not a holiday/limited edition. I can't speak to their eventual relative rarity at the moment, but there's no reason to fear they'll disappear entirely in the foreseeable future. :3

Am I the only one thinking that the Shimmers are going to end up being Pyrite Dragons and being super common?

Someone who knows what they are has already said they weren't the Pyrites, and another someone said their name falls between the Guardian and the Harvest - so 'Pyrite' doesn't fill the bill. I thought so too, Fool's Gold has also been nixxed.

I couldn't get a sinlge gold egg, I missed a cheese egg and my internet is really slow >_< That kinda annoys me xd.png

xd.png At least 29 Failed attempts

Did anyone notice the Alpine Cave suddenly went blank with no eggs, 1 second in, to have eggs reappear again? o.o

Pffft! Was trying to obtain a gold shimmer eggie with no luck, so I thought, "I'm gonna try for a moonlight one, though I'll never get one." After 3 tries, I got one xd.png So that makes 3 moonlights and 1 gold x3

*edit* Re-worded that sentence a bit x'3

Edited by FluffyPillow

biggrin.gif Now that's a real joke - I had more than 20 tabs opened all trying for a shimmering gold and all of them unsuccessful.Epic fail!

I've not seen the 'how fast is your computer' thing pop up this release. Does anyone have the link to that?

ShadowQueen, only 20?

Got two of each! You have to constantly refresh and be super fast. I clicked on the wrong eggs a couple times so I had to wait a few hours to abandon and then try again.

I think the miss that breaks my heart the most was a moonlight that had nYAN as the first four letters of its code. I wanted that one so bad. But someone else got it. Sadface.

I got four golds and two moonlights, all are influenced so there should be three breeding pairs, two gold and one moonlight. About to incubate the first caught pair of golds, so I should have some hatchies by this evening, then I'll probably try for one more pair of moonlights. /greedyhoarder.

I say greedy hoarder, but I gifted one of each egg to people who were having trouble catching.

So, I see Cave blocking is turned back on now, which means the flood is technically over. Now we'll really get to see which of the two is rarer - it will be the one that stops dropping first! wink.gif