TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

That last one was under a minute by my watch!

Well, in that case, I don't see myself with shimmers anytime soon. xd.png

Same here with me, I think the lot of us would be verrry disappointed if the shimmers weren't considered rare or uncommon. tongue.gif

I've passed up so many cheeses, papers and chickens. ninja.gif

What? Are they rare????

I've been trying to hunt for them since the release day, but my internet has been too laggy and I haven't been lucky.

I hope they're not rare because I'd be really pissed....

I hope it doesn't block when the clock strikes.

*shrugs* its was for me at the :25 and :30 drops. maybe it will go away again smile.gif

Same here with me, I think the lot of us would be verrry disappointed if the shimmers weren't considered rare or uncommon. tongue.gif

I've passed up so many cheeses, papers and chickens. ninja.gif

This has been occurring to me too, as I watch them zip past, there goes a Black, there a Gold,,,and if the Shimmers OR the Moonies turn out like the Moonstones and Sunstones the big DC joke is on us I guess.

ETA: Cave Blocking is turned off for the hourlies now, just not all the others.

Edited by oddsoxdi

The cave always unblocks for 5 minutes at the top of the hour, for as long as I can remember. That doesn't guarantee we'll have 5 minutes of eggs, of course.

I am impatient for the next drop. And I really hope to catch at least one shimmer egg.

What in the world?!?!? O_O That last hourly drop, I've been clicking shimmer eggies and I thought I didn't get any, for I kept getting the "Sorry, this egg was already taken by someone else" message. When I went to check my scroll, I see another shimmer eggie sitting there..... I found out I actually did catch one! blink.gif I'm in shock! ohmy.gif *faints*

*Edit* I seriously need to learn how to type x'D

Edited by FluffyPillow

i managed to get two shimmers and a gold the other day, i'm egg locked at the moment.

what are the "5s" may i ask?

^ Lucky you! With those messages I end up empty-scrolled.

Same here! blink.gif 98% of the time anyways. So obtaining them is possible, just got to check your scroll every so often even if you get the "already taken" message, for you never know, you might have one sitting on your scroll and not know it xd.png

what are the "5s" may i ask?

When the cave is unblocked it produces lots of new eggs at the top of the hour and then a few every 5 minutes. Normally there are so many cave blockers in the cave that it doesn't matter and eggs can be seen any time, but with new releases the eggs go so quickly that it's important to know when they'll show up. The 5s are the small drops every 5 minutes (2:05, 2:10, 2:15, etc).

When the cave is unblocked it produces lots of new eggs at the top of the hour and then a few every 5 minutes. Normally there are so many cave blockers in the cave that it doesn't matter and eggs can be seen any time, but with new releases the eggs go so quickly that it's important to know when they'll show up. The 5s are the small drops every 5 minutes (2:05, 2:10, 2:15, etc).

oh i see! in nearly a year i never knew about the 5s, thank you happy.gif

Well they're gone so quickly a lot of the time you don't get to see them unless you have everything disabled.

Does everyone hold CTRL down while they're spamming f5?

Does everyone hold CTRL down while they're spamming f5?

Nope. Click, refresh, backspace. Click, refresh, backspace. I keep my mouse and eye on one spot, where the word 'Gold' is supposed to show up. tongue.gif

I'm up to 7 Golds and 6 Blues and am locked for the next two days again. xd.png

Since my original six eggs hatched, I went to get some more. The first drop I got nothing, but the second drop I got three more of the blue and two more of the gold... plus an electric. xd.png

So in total, I've got 6 of the blue and 5 of the gold. smile.gif I'm going to wait for my hatchlings to gender before I influence my new eggs, so that I have an even spread.

Woooo! This is very exciting. biggrin.gif I love the new dragons already.

I feel like that was the longest drop ever o.0

I'm sorry, but that was hilarious. Out of 89 clicks, I got 85 misses laugh.gif An all time low xd.png

I do hope they are uncommon or even rare, becasue I have passed on so many pillows and even two blacks! On and seasonals... before i never seemed to be abel to catch hem and now they are dropping like woah! But at the same time I hope they are released for a long while so ppl have a chance to catch them. Only caught one shimmer T.T I was really lucky with the moon eggs so.. can't complain.

Still, thanks TJ and artist for these lovely bunch ^^