TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

I have caught quite a few Moonlights on the AP.

They'll be here from now on.

Hey at least you got to SEE the CB Gold this drop - I missed it along with everything else. Glad to know it wasn't just me thinking that that drop was over too quick.

I almost didn't see it, actually. >< Alpine was moving so fast it was already in the second slot by the time I noticed it.

At the moment, I think the competition is less fierce (at least compared to the 300+ the other days) but the drops are moving much quicker than on the previous days. Though, that's kind of how these drops work.

aaww, this isn't fair, i finally have the space for an egg and the drop is every 5, i much prefer the huge drop off.

The drop has always been every five minutes. I would guess that the starting drop (xx:00) isn't as huge anymore because there are now a whole lot of these guys on people's scrolls, and the ratio (which controls how many eggs will drop) is adjusting itself. There are still just as many people trying to grab them though, so they're going quicker.

Edited by alyelle

I caught all my Moonlights from AP. Haven't had any luck with golds but nice to know they aren't going anywhere anytime soon. smile.gif That's a bit of relief. Ain't easy trying to catch golds against 200 others. o.O

I have caught quite a few Moonlights on the AP.

yupyup I got two moonlight eggs there so if you are still trying for those hunt in the AP

If people don't want moonlights I am happy to nab extra. The color combo looks to be very nice. I'm betting that Moonlight + Moonstone is going to be a nice even-gen checker. /hugs blue eggies

I suppose so, my hub was able to grab some - the turkey - I'll try again at the top of the next hour. At least i have my 2 breeding pairs of Moonies - gods I hope that's how it turns out since did I bother to Influence them at all?? Arg. Teach me to be smug.

Yay, caught a 3rd goldie that I'm trading for an IOU of 3 blue hatchies from my brother. I feel like I'm getting the better end of the deal. XD

My friend told me about that CB Gold. xd.png Didn't even go for it; was looking for a Shimmer.

Either way, I'm glad I managed to snag at least one of each. ^^ Even gifted a Shimmer to someone. C:

The drop has always been every five minutes. I would guess that the starting drop (xx:00) isn't as huge anymore because there are now a whole lot of these guys on people's scrolls, and the ratio (which controls how many eggs will drop) is adjusting itself. There are still just as many people trying to grab them though, so they're going quicker.

Ah right I see, the last drop before this one off was pretty big! Some of us missed the chance to nab a silver and a legendary ice. Wish I hadn't been egg locked, I would have loved to have tried my luck.

I'm betting that Moonlight + Moonstone is going to be a nice even-gen checker. /hugs blue eggies

I was thinking the exact same thing. <3

I'm thinking of blue x orange. These seem like a solid blue that would go well with the Magis. (:

I have been on a hiatus lately due to various reasons so this news came quite unexpectedly! I have no new eggs yet but I'm very determined to catch some *_*

Glad you are all loving the new dragons!~

-hoards eggs-

Can't wait till you all see the adults we made~ And when I get to have them on my scroll! Always so exciting~<3

P.S. If anyone is having really bad luck catching these guys, PM me and I'll gladly breed you all some Gen2s as soon as mine grow up. ^^ I am one of the artists for the shimmers, as you call them, so I do want everyone to have them<3

Thank you so much! You, Verridith and Imbecamiel have done such a beautiful job with everything we have seen so far, and it seems like the adults will be gorgeous. And yes, I can't wait to see these adults, either. You should all be proud of your beautiful creations! <3

Thank you so much! You, Verridith and Imbecamiel have done such a beautiful job with everything we have seen so far, and it seems like the adults will be gorgeous. And yes, I can't wait to see these adults, either. You should all be proud of your beautiful creations! <3

<3 Thank you. ^^

Ugh, the wait for the adults is killing me >_<

The eggs hatch fast, the hatchies gender fast and then you have a loooong wait to see the adults, it kills me every time D:

I'm pretty sure I'll absolutely LOVE both of them though, the color combinations on the hatchies look awesome already, can't wait to see them on the adults.

Yeah, I know those adults will be drop dead gorgeous <3

Did not get a single shimmer gold egg or the silver that popped through the biome. My internet is so lagging today!

Aw, thanks guys, I'm so glad you're liking them so far. <3 I hope you're as pleased by the adults as you are by the hatchlings!

i think im gonna give up. this is starting to feel to much like Valentine's Day release 2010 where I click ALL day & didn't get a single egg. i have 1 shimmer which is one less than what I want but at least i have something. just too frustrated to keep trying right now. good luck to everyone who hasn't gotten their eggs yet! hopefully the people who already have several will run out of room on their scrolls & your chances will improve with more trades or less hunters smile.gif

I managed to grab another Shimmer this time.

And saw another Gold pass by...

That's enough for today, it's getting late.

I just realized I won't be around to see the hatchlings grow up tomorrow D': At least not right when they grow up xd.png

Good luck with your hunts guys!

The eggies are so awesome looking :3 And I'm still trying to not look at the hatchies until mine hatch xd.png I can't wait to find out what they're actually named :3

Gah. You know what stinks? That one's naming system is generally set on what the adult's official breed/name/color/whatever is and the gender of the dragon. *gently taps TJ's babies with the GROWUPRIGHTNOW rod* I need to know, so I can start planning names.

Edited by blackdragon71