TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

I heard the goldens were going to be rare...I wish we could know for sure myself.

7 minutes till the hour. Happy hunting everyone and good luck. smile.gif

if anyone is interested I counted the 2 new releases in the aond er while I was waiting for mine to hatcha few hours ago. roughly 2 blues to each gold each time. But that is only the ERs

It isn't "kept empty". Eggs ARE falling every 5 mins, same as the other biomes. It's just with so many people vying for these eggs, they go so fast, it only seems like it's empty. If you had a fast enough internet, and mad-clicked, you'd see them pop in, get snatched, and reset.

Hope that helps.

Now I got 2 blue eggs and still none shimmers sad.gif I even mist the ice dragon of the legendary trio!

Now I got 2 blue eggs and still none shimmers sad.gif I even mist the ice dragon of the legendary trio!

Same here!

Edit: Spelling Fail!

Edited by Panther788

saw another metallic go by at the hour drop. this time it was a silver. kinda feeling like the site hates me today

saw another metallic go by at the hour drop. this time it was a silver. kinda feeling like the site hates me today

This -_______-

I too have that feeling!

Oh wow!! New release!! ohmy.gif I only noticed because I posted my eggs on AOND and noticed an ER full of new dragons!! >U<

Happy Hunting!!

I wonder how many of them are on it just b/c of this would entitle them good luck throughout this year as its the year of the dragon and etc and would keep them from seeing the end of the world (mayan calendar running out) lol....Highly doubt the end of the world would come, but if it did, how many would be on this site? lol....

Anyhow, last drop, 50 tabs and no catch....geezes, lots of people like these dragons...

Whew! Nice longish drop! Finally managed to snag some Shimmers. Have to rest for a while. wink.gif Til the next drop that is. Seems to be a few more commons trickling in now so the hunt will probably become more desperate. I also missed the Ice and the Silver.

And right now Cave Blocking by the AP has come back except at the hourly drops, that's why the Alpine Biome is empty between the hourly drops.

missed the ice and silver here too. way too many people araund here... dry.gif

i wish you all good luck in the next round! i wont be there its time to go to sleep here.

Edited by bartios

Eggs hatched, caught myself another 4 gold/shimmers and 3 of the blue/moons. Provided all my golds gender right, I'll only need one more of them, and then I'll be done with hunting them. <3

Glad you are all loving the new dragons!~

-hoards eggs-

Can't wait till you all see the adults we made~ And when I get to have them on my scroll! Always so exciting~<3

P.S. If anyone is having really bad luck catching these guys, PM me and I'll gladly breed you all some Gen2s as soon as mine grow up. ^^ I am one of the artists for the shimmers, as you call them, so I do want everyone to have them<3

My first golden baby now has a new name. 'Catch Me Catch Me If You Can' in honor of their elusive spirits. lol

I snagged another blue, but I'm keeping it. I have another egg hatching in a few hours, so I'll try for my 4th golden egg then. smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

My first golden baby now has a new name. 'Catch Me Catch Me If You Can' in honor of their elusive spirits. lol

I snagged another blue, but I'm keeping it. I have another egg hatching in a few hours, so I'll try for my 4th golden egg then. smile.gif

Fourth gold, I am still trying for my First Gold! You are so lucky!

I feel very priviledged to say the least. But I've had to struggle like hell for two of them, and one was a very generous and much appreciated gift. smile.gif Other people here seem to snap them up like it's nothing, and for me it's been like slogging through mud... ha ha

Edited by MedievalMystic

Lol, I've been trying to catch two more Shimmers since I got unlocked and got myself 4 more Moonies in the meantime.

I clicked on ALL the Shimmers I saw and misclicked 4 Moonies... and got all the misclicked ones >_>

I ended up gifting 3 to a friend and 1 to someone here on the forums. I really like the Moonies, but I already have two pairs so I really want a second pair of Shimmers too xd.png

If I get extra Shimmers, I'll be sure to gift those too, of course.

I would definitely love to snag two breeding pairs of each -- I have my 4 blues and my 2 golds, now (and haven't had a life or much sleep for the past 48 hours, lol). So I just need to catch 2 more shimmers IF I can, and anything beyond that will be gifted or dropped. I already have an extra moonlight on cooldown, and I've already dropped another!

That shimmer egg -- just the EGG is so pretty! And now that I have some moonlight hatchies, I want to make them a nest where they can be safe and warm but still look out at the stars. biggrin.gif

Edited by Kelkelen

I think these will probably end up being common guys tongue.gif Not that that's not okay. They are very pretty. biggrin.gif

Also grats to whoever it was that got the Cb gold ^^ I saw it but sadly like every single other gold I have clicked on since I started in 08 just not fast enough. rolleyes.gif

I think these will probably end up being common guys tongue.gif Not that that's not okay. They are very pretty. biggrin.gif

Also grats to whoever it was that got the Cb gold ^^ I saw it but sadly like every single other gold I have clicked on since I started in 08 just not fast enough. rolleyes.gif

I think it'd be great if they become commons -- they're soooo pretty, so far! I'm just enjoying hunting for them; in fact, a bit more than at holidays, because I'm not worried that I'll never have another chance, so I can have fun without the pressure. smile.gif

Uh... where did TJ's first post go? xd.png Anybody save the links to his new dragons? I wanted to check on their progress.