TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I snickered at this Yulebuck's code....And then I saw his mother's name. biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/SodmW

Since he has such a unique code, I have taken it upon myself to find a nice home for him. So the first person to PM me. That is a nice and polite person. Shall receive the quirky boy. wink.gif

The new story makes me wonder if we'll get a Chocolate dragen as the new Christmas one.

And I got a wonderful gift from someone and don't know how to thank them enough....

After not seeing a holly for a hile, then seeing one again refuels clicking energies! Now if they;d only stop running away....

And it's my since they came out-th =p

Or since they became breedable-th.... i think

Edited by xXxIcexXx

I keep seeing them (the hollies), but I am to slow to catch them! I even changed my background thing to portal 2 so it would be easier on my eyes!

Edited by velvotg

Good gosh, this is addictive. I'm sick and frustrated and feel dead and I know that I'll likely never get a Holly unless someone gives me one, which I highly doubt. And yet I can't stop refreshing the damn page.

Ugh. I'm gonna go get in bed before I get too angry with myself, haha.

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

Looks like, once again, I couldn't get a Holly in my tiny break I was able to take in studying for finals. Maybe I'll be able to get one once I graduate college, and can afford to take off from work on the first day they become breedable lol.

Well, got one of my IOUs in for the season... now I just need to wait for my Ribbon Dancer to breed tomorrow, and I'll have a Holly!

I lose my motivation to hunt for a holly... Already sitting here 2 hours without any success...

Same~! At least I managed to make someone happy by gifting a Ribbon Dancer, though....

Okay, I've officially passed 53 hollys and I have to wake up in an hour, cause its 5am where I am. School's gonna be fun...

I'm gonna call it quits for tonightn dry.gif

Edited by daftpunk12

My luck is horrid!

it doesn't matter what egg i click in the AP i miss!

bah humbug xd.pngxd.png