TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Anyone else not getting the Day 2 symbol and green ornaments? I read the story back when I was supposed to, but nothing showed up. I have all the other released day showing just fine.

Well I have been at it for half an hour. It's 2 in the freaking morning here and I have to get up at 6 to get ready for work. The only way I'm getting a Holly is if someone gifts one to me, and I highly doubt that's going to happen since everyone who has a Holly also have iou's... My night is ruined. I hope you're all happy. I'm gone to bed...

Just got my first Holly! I'm so happy right now! It's a pretty short lineage and it's got a Gold, a Zombie, and an Old Pink in it!

Edit:

I have TWO Hollies! Siblings, in fact.

Edited by Elena

Not one Holly....

But MANY Purples. BWHAHAHAHA~ Merry Christmas to meeeeee >:D

I got a Snow Angel and Ribbon Dancer, so now I'm locked and off for the night. Cx

Somewhere in that pile of ribbon dancer eggs are two CB Ribbons x CB silver :3

Merry Christmas all! And don't forget to be careful putting your eggs on fansites.

At least I saw a Holly, but its laggy as hell...

At least you saw a Holly. The lag monster has set up camp on my comp so by the time the page loads, everything is gone.

Just got my first Holly! I'm so happy right now! It's a pretty short lineage and it's got a Gold, a Zombie, and an Old Pink in it!

Edit:

I have TWO Hollies! Siblings, in fact.

You caught... two. o___o

i saw a clutch of four hollies and another by itself, but was too slow sad.gif ugh I feel so defeated.

You guys are seeing Hollies? Where? xd.png I'm not even SEEING them.

And, my computer hates me. WHY DO YOU OVERHEAT SO EASILY!?

Well I have been at it for half an hour. It's 2 in the freaking morning here and I have to get up at 6 to get ready for work. The only way I'm getting a Holly is if someone gifts one to me, and I highly doubt that's going to happen since everyone who has a Holly also have iou's... My night is ruined. I hope you're all happy. I'm gone to bed...

That's no attitude to have. There's a whole week of breeding ahead of us! Just because you weren't successful tonight doesn't mean you should give up yet.

2am?!?!?!?! Have I found me another newfielander?! *TACKLES* =D

Saw all of one holly, stared in awe like an idiot xd.png

Edited by xXxIcexXx

Yep, Pygmies are Turtle Doves. My computer screen is starting to go, but my intent for the embers was for them to be practically black with green markings... unfortunately green is not a very cooperative colour for me these days. (Five year old laptop and whatnot.)

Embers were changed because the decorated versions were submitted without permission.

And I didn't do the hatchies for the pygmies, I didn't think it necessary.

Ah so that's why they changed lol I was wonderin why i logged on n they were green lol

*grins* I got two second gen Ribbon Dancers, one red x RD, the other frill x RD. wub.gif I also caught a second gen Snow Angel from stripe x SA! biggrin.gif *hugs them*

Edited by Featherpaw

You caught... two. o___o

Yep. The second one was a complete surprise. I clicked one while holding the ctrl key, then moved my mose over to click the other without the crtl key held down. I left the first page to see if I had caught one and was elated to see that I had. So I forgot about the first page so that I could post about it. When I finally went back to check the first page, I saw that I had caught another one.

i think i'm gonna cry :'[ i can't get any christmas eggs :[ not yule, not angel and certainly not holly :[

That's no attitude to have. There's a whole week of breeding ahead of us! Just because you weren't successful tonight doesn't mean you should give up yet.

If you knew what my schedule is, you wouldn't be optimistic either...The only way I'm getting anything is if it's given to me. Simple as that.

And yes Ice I'm a Newfie. Right now a very tired and depressed Newfie, but one nonetheless.

Quick question, does anyone know if we are able to teleport held Christmas eggs? (I'm way too lazy to re-read all that...)

Yep. The second one was a complete surprise. I clicked one while holding the ctrl key, then moved my mose over to click the other without the crtl key held down. I left the first page to see if I had caught one and was elated to see that I had. So I forgot about the first page so that I could post about it. When I finally went back to check the first page, I saw that I had caught another one.

Lol that's how I caught mine last year xd.png

You know what I want? I want a WHITE dragon with a Holly father and a White mother so that I can make a pretty Holly lineage <3 I have a Male Holly adult right now, I just need that one so I can make a nice lineage lol, usually people need the holly, I need the white : o If anyone has one, spare one pl0x?