TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Please don't tell me that the Holly owners are still planning to boycott Teleport by refusing to breed their Hollies. Or maybe it's just the INSANE lag.

Who cares about that, teleports aren't working. 0_o Someone in IRC can't teleport to gift and I can't teleport my yule to someone.

Who cares about that, teleports aren't working. 0_o Someone in IRC can't teleport to gift and I can't teleport my yule to someone.

Are you serious o.0

Wow it's a good thing I haven't bred yet then ><

Teleports for holidays not working? ouch....that's gonna suck for a lot of pre-traded IOU's...hopefully its just a glitch that will be soon fixed!

900+ people, and with this speed.. I will definitely not be able to grab a Holly this year... D:

Wow, I didn't notice there were 900 people. O_O

OMG. There was a flood of holidays just now.

Anyone looking for holiday eggs? I bred last year's and have one ready to go. I am about to breed for the previous two years as well.

Ugh. I was afraid of this.

On another note my plan to alternate between abandoned eggs and the biomes has failed due to the massive pile of eggs produced in the breeding frenzy.

Just got a Holly wub.gif

OMGOMGOMG

Hide it right awaay or it will die from all the people looking at it!

I'm not going to even try and catch a Holly this year for two reasons:

1.) I'm not even near a good enough computer cause I'm on a vacation in Orlando, Florida.

2.) It's pointless. >_>

Hiya folks. If anyone's had any trouble catching any of the holidays except Hollies, send me a PM. I've got a few to gift. I'm giving it out to those who don't give any, and there's of course a limited number, but I really want to find some who'll take good care of them and are having trouble catching.

:D I got a beautiful 2nd gen Snow Angel and Frill pairing

Agreed! I think that's the pairing I like best so far. :D

Someone pinch me, I must be dreaming! *double checks his scroll* *triple checks his scroll* It can't be! I just caught a Holly that literally took me one to two seconds to successfully click (I missed the first time, as usual).

This is how fanatic I am: It's 12:30 AM here (not to mention I just MOVED across a few states), and I set an alarm to get me up just so I could holly hunt. And guess what? It actually paid off! *huggles her new holly* You're gonna stay hidden unless I'm online.

Edited by MissVampire13

A friend just tried:

Bred holiday x holiday

Got 4 eggs

Could keep one

Did teleport it to someone else

and that with being at the limit for that dragon

So YES everything works.

Teleport seems to have worked for me, I just gave away several even gens in the even gen thread. I think my tinsels still need homes.