TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Congrads to those that have caught holiday eggs. I'm still trying to get my first Holly.

Wow, didn't catch it, but such a beautiful even gen mirror image Holly. Gonne keep that on my screen for a while.

bred all my xmas dragons and got pretty good results this year so congrats whoever got the eggs.

Hopefully this year i might manage to snag a tinsel or holly. Saw some in the AP but missed both lol

Edited by whitedragon313711

Saw 2, Caught none.... Bred one yule and a ribbon, waiting on the others for a day or so.

Woooooo Time zone buddy! Not very often I come across one on the web =)

Get some rest and good luck with the hunt! Or good luck with getting one gifted =D

I got two Snow Angels and two Ribbon Dancers with beautiful lineages. My hand will probably never recover and I didn't get a Holly (I saw three or four), but I'm happily locked for now.

I'm joining the "Never going to Catch a Holly" club. Because, for one- My fingers hurt from smashing the keys on my keyboard down and two- my eyes hurt from lack of sleep. XD

So, i'm off. I'm happy with the Purples I caught. :3

Saw 2, Caught none.... Bred one yule and a ribbon, waiting on the others for a day or so.

Woooooo Time zone buddy! Not very often I come across one on the web =)

Get some rest and good luck with the hunt! Or good luck with getting one gifted =D

I doubt I'm going to get one either way. I have been wanting one since 2007 and so far nothing. I'll leave these people to brag about getting two of the same clutch mad.gif

Is my soul a proper form of currency when bargaining for a holly?

NO. YOUR SOUL IS NOT ENOUGH. THEY MUST HAVE YOUR SOUL...AND ANOTHER! AND EVEN THEN YOU MAY NOT GET YOUR HOLLY EGG!

xd.png

Keep seeing hollies and missing them.

For those without snow angels or ribbon dancers, please PM me. I will be breeding them shortly. The first two for each kind get them.

I've seen only one Holly, and given the state of both my computer and my internet connection, I'm not holding out hope at getting one. Congrats to everyone who's managed to grab one so far. cool.gif

I'll probably wait until a bit later in the week to breed my Christmas dragons. When there aren't 900 people on the AP.

I doubt I'm going to get one either way. I have been wanting one since 2007 and so far nothing. I'll leave these people to brag about getting two of the same clutch mad.gif

If by some chance I manage to catch two this week, I'll send one along to you. I only really need one to be able to breed anyway. If I get one, you're given a egg from next year's clutch =)

Yep. The second one was a complete surprise. I clicked one while holding the ctrl key, then moved my mose over to click the other without the crtl key held down. I left the first page to see if I had caught one and was elated to see that I had. So I forgot about the first page so that I could post about it. When I finally went back to check the first page, I saw that I had caught another one.

Lucky!! It seems that no matter how fast I click, the Hollies always get away from me. sad.gif

the AP is terrifying. D8

Hopefully I'll catch an x-mas dragon on my first DC x-mas (my sister and I have missed every single x-mas since we joined... Dx)

So, I haven't looked at many holiday lineages yet, so I'm wondering:

Two Christmas dragons are definitely able to breed with each other? I have an IOU that wants a Yulebuck bred with a Snowangel, and I'm more than happy to do that so long as it's possible.

And that brings me to my second question, which is:

If we are already at our two holiday limit, are we able to hold an egg long enough to teleport it to someone else?

Today's story definitely made me smile.

I lol'd at the cutting cheese joke. |D

Aaand the no Holly depression is kicking in. lD Saw at least 20, missed all of them. Now I'm not seeing any more of them and I know it's only the first night, but I have no optimism left in me.

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

If by some chance I manage to catch two this week, I'll send one along to you. I only really need one to be able to breed anyway. If I get one, you're given a egg from next year's clutch =)

You're being too hopeful, but thanks. I only need one as well...PM me if you like, and we'll chat.

Well, I'm gone to bed. I'm going to be a wreck anyways now since I'll only get three hours of sleep before work at BEST...

I caught one...finally...after so long. I finally caught a Holly. I was a mere newb when I joined, I didn't get one the first time around. I am so happy, I knew this year I would get it. I just knew it. I'm sure as hell grateful to whoever bred it. Don't give up everyone! I've tried for three years, and it's finally PAID OFF.

Waaa-hooo, Yippee! It's off to bed for me!

Edit:

(Also I'm fogging it, no ONE is killing this dragon)

Edited by Keith Perchello