TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Sweet! I was able to gift it happy.gif Now i'm off to bed. I'll continue my fruitless hunt for a Holly when I get up xd.png Good luck everyone!

Love the new look to the Papers, Mints and Thunders. laugh.gif

~All I want for Christmas

is my two Hollies,

my two Hollies,

see my two Hollies!

Gee, if I could only

have my two Hollies,

then I could wish you

"Merry Christmas."~

Caught a Snow Angel. Attempting the others, but it's not going well.

Egglocked,

2 Yulebucks, 2 Snowangels and 2 Dancers

Noticed that there is no cooldown for transfer, YEY. Half of them are going to be gifts, or so I hope:-)

I am very happy at the sheer number of hollies this year. Before, there was just no chance at all. Now, there's bunches biggrin.gif Certainly still a small number, but they are actually visible. That's a good change. It's nice to see people nabbing them.

A little bit of my reflections on the hollies to unreasticially try to tbrughten up the topic: Each year the number hollies grow in geometrical progression (approximately  laugh.gif ). So one morning some year un the future I will wake up seeing a wall of hollies in the AP!

Keep on dreaming of the AP full of Hollies!  wub.gif  xd.png

rolleyes.gif Not that I'm repeating myself but...people try thinking this way - dream about something like that instead of despairing! biggrin.gif

Edited by ShadowQueen

Almost 3 hours straight O_O I don't know how you catchers do it, you have to be magic! Teach me this witchcraft :|

fast internet patience and a quick click... also having a hot key set to refresh the page helps.

i should set a refresh hot key lol

fast internet patience and a quick click... also having a hot key set to refresh the page helps.

i should set a refresh hot key lol

Ive got my F5 key, and I'm on like a click-a-second system here. I think I might just be seriously unlucky xd.png

This has got to be a freakin' joke, right? How is a normal person with a regular 16k connection supposed to catch anything??

ok i so give up my hands hurt and im tired.. turning in for the night good luck everyone smile.gif

I am loving how the Papers and Mints are dressed up as... Snow Angels and Yulebucks. xd.png

Edited by Rusty Chevrolet

Okay, I just saw the mint dragons, they're cute and peppermint colored =) *squee*

I had to chuckle at the paper dragons though, apparently I aptly named mine. *sighs* Go figure they get colored like origami and that's what my batch of dragons are named after. Well, I always did saw they were well named, now there is proof. *grins*

Abundance of hollies is almost nothing to do with increased numbers. It is purely to do with the fact that no one can abuse getcode to trade/gift multiple hollies

Abundance of hollies is almost nothing to do with increased numbers. It is purely to do with the fact that no one can abuse getcode to trade/gift multiple hollies

I agree, but I would only call it "abundance" if there'd be at least ONE holly egg for every player. wink.gif

Got to work and thought I might do better at holly catching.

It's running even slower than the one at home.

T-T

I've been on the hunt for a holly for hours now... my eyes are burning and I've only been able to keep going on the occasional sight of a holly... but I haven't seen one for a long time now so I think I'm calling it a day.

A very nice person gifted me the remaining egg except the Holly, so it looks like I'm going hunting for a Holly now!

I doubt that many people are going to breed tonight. From now on, they will be much more scarce as most people breed on the first day or last day.