TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I epicly fail BUT IT'S OKAY BECAUSE THERE'S STILL HOPE! :DDDDDD

Conflicting...emotions...aaargh... xd.png

well, I've caught 2 snow angels, 2 yulebucks, and a ribbon dancer... now i'm hoping they hatch fast enough that i'll still have a chance at a holly. I saw around 10, but was so dazzled by all the Christmas eggs that I missed em all.

Scroll's locked now, but I can't help but watch the AP anyway, cursing the egg limit as hollies come and go...

*Falls over*

My grand total so far, seen 18 Hollies, 3 of which spawned right under my cursor. Have yet to catch any.

... Two at the same time, and missed both.

Total Hollies missed: 7

If there's one good thing that came out of this, it's that I got a new 2nd gen Snow Angel to replace the inbred one I released an hour ago.

Edited by Lord X-Giga-X

Ah, people, don't give up hope.

In the last years I hardly ever saw a Holly, this year at least I see quite a few of them. It'll get better and better.

If you stick to dragoncave you will get one or two with time, maybe even this minute when I'm writing this, you might catch yours.

I'm on my third year trying and I will keep trying!

This is kinda random, but...I love those random moments when the AP becomes completely filled with Christmas eggs. |D

Still no Hollies for me yet.

Hhahahahahaha...

I had to chuckle over this evenings story... I have a Cheese Dragon named 'Cheddaration'

My other two are named 'Motzarello' and 'Gorgon-zilla'

Edited by Husky51

At least this year I actually have SEEN a Holly xd.png. Still hoping to get one, as today is my birthday and it would be an epic present biggrin.gif.

2 questions:

1. Is there a way to get the decoration from the previous days?

2. Are all the stories supposed to have only one page?

Thanks

For me, I missed about over 30 Yulebucks since I didn't have any on my scroll, but like after 100 tries of missing and accidentally refreshing, I got one. I was somewhat optimistic on trying to get one, just wasn't 100% lol, but I did get one. My scroll is locked so I have to wait. When I get more room for more eggs, I'm planning on to breed my eggs and try to get the Holly.

I wish everyone luck on trying to get some Christmas dragons in the AP, and congratulations to those who got some!

Well now we know why Hollies are underpopulated.. mine only gave out one egg...

stupid stingy dragon.

I join my place among the resounding "No Holly", but I am glad to see a small handful of 'regular' users managed to get one.

Missed three Hollies. '-_- Sarcastic, pessimistic side has taken over.

We call that cynical in these parts xd.png And yeah, I'm darn near close to it now...maybe we'll have better luck tomorrow when things start to settle in.

Meh. I'm done for the night. Had enough frustration over pixels for about a lifetime and I'm too sick to keep up with this. /dead