TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Hunting for an hour, and only two hollies. Of course I didn't catch them, and I haven't caught anything yet. OH HOLLIES, WHERE ARE YOUUU!

holy hannah on a cracker my mom has caught 2 HOLLIES what the heck?!

I cant catch junk..... mad.gif

A little bit of my reflections on the hollies to unreasticially try to tbrughten up the topic: Each year the number hollies grow in geometrical progression (approximately laugh.gif ). So one morning some year un the future I will wake up seeing a wall of hollies in the AP!

Keep on dreaming of the AP full of Hollies! wub.gifxd.png

it's only the first day of a week of breeding and already people are getting worked up xd.pngxd.png highly amused.

i'm happy with my one catch and adopt

it's only the first day of a week of breeding and already people are getting worked up xd.pngxd.png highly amused.

i'm happy with my one catch and adopt

i know im getting worked up cuz my mom caught 2 and didnt tell me other than that ill be happy with what i get or dont get.... smile.gif

blink.gif

I caught a Holly. After three fruitless years of hunting, I finally caught a Holly.

Yay for you! Congrats. smile.gif

Egg-locked myself with wonderful holiday eggies :3 One of them is going to my boyfriend, so I'll be able to try for a Holly tomorrow (in my dreams, but I'm still gonna try x'3) laugh.gif

I'm locked with 20 dragons-- I could've sworn, 100% that Gold Trophy's max was 21 eggs/hatchlings. What is this, a conspiracy? =p

Edit: Nevermind, found I was still holding a holiday. To the AP with you >=(

Edited by Nine

Who schedules regular maintenance during the biggest hunting night of the year? smile.gif The world's gonna a-splode.

I keep getting this error message:

Requests to the server have been temporarily throttled.

Paints an interesting mental image.

Edited by Stromboli

NOOO! I just breed an egg for someone now I can't send em the teleport link cause the Cave is down!!! Is it gonna autoabanndon? *freaks out*

I'm happy about downtime, for me it's 9 am and I have to go xd.png

But I was successful, two Snow Angels, a Yulebuck and a Ribbon Dancer.

I knew I would never be able to get a Holly (didn't even see one)

NOOO! I just breed an egg for someone now I can't send em the teleport link cause the Cave is down!!! Is it gonna autoabanndon? *freaks out*

once a hour has passed then yes.

thank goodness downtime only lasts a few min... smile.gif now people keep breeding those holly beauties.....

once a hour has passed then yes.

How long does maintenance usually last?

Nvm

Edited by DragonNeko