TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

mad.gif This is CRAZY!!! Atleast I know I'm not the only one screaming at my computer. I thought it was just me. rolleyes.gif

well seen about 30 hollys and missed them all... go figure

Finally found a 2nd gen Yule.. All i need now is a Holly. D:

I've sen LOTS of Hollies, but i have missed all of them D:

ninja.gif Oh...so I missed all the hollies just because I got up about an hour after their most intensive breed....Well,new hopes for next year biggrin.gif

I've managed to catch my Hollies in less than 2 hours of AP stalking. Best wishes for all those who are still trying!

I nabbed it biggrin.gif

maybe my luck isn't so horrid after all rolleyes.gif

Thankyou~

good, now fog it for a day so no one can put it on a hatchery and spam it with views!

Dropped a bunch of 2nd gen christmas dragons, I'll drop a second batch in a few days when more people are awake. Happy holidays DC smile.gif .

good, now fog it for a day so no one can put it on a hatchery and spam it with views!

safely fogged. thankyou

0.0 I caught a holly..... *faints*

biggrin.gif Congratulations!

I'm going on trying! There are stil hollies appearing from time to time...

just wondering, but what are all the christmas dragon's names? I seem to have forgotten most of them.

0.0 I caught a holly..... *faints*

Congrats! smile.gif

About two hours in holly hunting and I'm a mess. wink.gif

biggrin.gif Congratulations!

I'm going on trying! There are stil hollies appearing from time to time...

Thanks biggrin.gif I'm still in shock. Keep trying though! This is my first time trying for one.

well seems I'm giving up for Holly hunting for today. I've missed all the Hollies I've seen sad.gif my internet connection is too slow and besides I don't have amazing fast reflexes. that's dissapointing really but I'll not let it spoil my DC Christmas.

congrats to those lucky who got Hollies today biggrin.gif

just wondering, but what are all the christmas dragon's names? I seem to have forgotten most of them.

snow angels are the white dragons with gold fetherd wings, its egg is yellow with a red/green bands.

yulebuck is a reighnder with a peppermint theam same with the egg

and the ribbion dancers are the eatern green dragons their eggs are green with a red ribbion.

hollies are red dragons their eggs are red with a hollie leaf.

Congrats! smile.gif

About two hours in holly hunting and I'm a mess. wink.gif

Thanks. So am I. I'm about to hide it again. I'm so jittery now though I don't know if I could sleep. lol

I have been having good luck in catching all the other breeds (for gifting on a Thread), but I have had absolutely no luck with the Hollies despite having a pretty nice laptop. Since it seems I will be holding these eggs for a little while, I will have to give up on hunting for tonight. Anyway, congrats to everyone who is having luck with them, and Merry Christmas!

snow angels are the white dragons with gold fetherd wings, its egg is yellow with a red/green bands.

yulebuck is a reighnder with a peppermint theam same with the egg

and the ribbion dancers are the eatern green dragons their eggs are green with a red ribbion.

hollies are red dragons their eggs are red with a hollie leaf.

Thank you very much smile.gif.

with a beautiful lineage too Congrats!

I know! I'm so excited! Christmas came early for me lol

Thanks!