TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

hmm should i go back to eggy hunting? or let my current eggies hatch before i worry

Hollies are the rarest DC dragon. I've seen more holly eggs in the AP today then I've seen in my entire life.

Last year I refreshed for 5 hours without seeing an egg.

Ahh, sucks that some of my dragons' offspring are already sick. Silly people, why you gotta be so impatient and add them at 7Days? If you let them die, it's going to make my dragons look even stingier when it comes to breeding =(

Going to breed the 5 christmas dragons i have now, and release the eggs.

I dont have a holly, but i do have the last 3 years.

Lol, Hollies are like California Condors. Their population may have quadrupled in number, but they're still rarer than a can of tuna in a vegan's pantry.

All bred! good luck to all who are looking for Christmas dragons!

Edit: hey, Catlover74, i just saw you caught one of the eggs i bred, the Christmas X Frill one!

Edited by engelina

OMIGOSH, I just saw the Paper dragons and they are LUFF! wub.gif

Also, I am an extremely happy bunny right now for two precious reasons!

user posted image

user posted image

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

(Yes, they're fogged to stop them getting stared to death.)

Just bred my Yulebuck and gave an egg to a friend and dropped the rest! Sadly I forgot about christmas breeding though so now I have to wait 4 days to breed my snow angel and my ribbon dancer >.>

Hopefully they'll give multiclutches as well!

I like the new dressed up dragons smile.gif

but there must have been a mishap with the ungendered spring and autumn hatchy- my a spring hatchy shows now as autumn and vice versa xd.png - but they are so cute with teh saddle wub.gif

engelina.. o_O you bred that one? It's so pretty. <3 *Just noticed*

yes, i bred that one. glad you like it!

i was hoping Christmas and frills would breed together, luckily they did!

*sigh*

I think I am going to give up with the holly hopes now. I think the majority of people who have them would have bred them by now.

The Paper Dragons are so cute!

And, yeah, I don't have a Holly either. Dreamssss.....

Edited by Classycal

Saw a drop of 3 Hollies, but thanks to my retarded mouse that only hovers things, I missed them >.>

Just saw today's new holiday sprites, and I'm all "aaah! wub.gif oooohhh! wub.gif squeeeeeee!" The Terraes have trees! The Thunders are... made of chocolate? laugh.gif

Did I already mention how much I love this event? Makes me happy every day!

(As for catching Hollies... I'm trying, just like everyone else, but won't be too unhappy if I don't catch one, because that's how it will be for most players. They are rare, so catching a Holly is probably like finding a panda bear in your garden in real life. Might happen, but I don't assume it will. tongue.gif )

My first holiday and I already got my first set of holiday eggs. I love the Ribbondancer so Imma glad that I could get two of those! laugh.gif

This is going to be an awesome christmas. Thanks to my friend who snagged the eggs for me. smile.gif

New dragon sprites are appearing each day. The paper dragons look so b'ful in their new colours. wub.gif I also like the thunder chocolate brown colour. Still looking forward to see what the artists do with the sunsongs which are my faves. tongue.gif

Edited by Miraxzee

I said I was going to give up hunting but I have someone managed to edge my way back to the AP...

At least I've seen a few Hollies this year, but not a chance of catching them. But seeing them is more than I've done in the last two years.

One thing I haven't seen confirmed (I have tried to read my way through 20+ pages since I was last here, but may have missed something) is how long we can hold a bred egg for if we are at our limit. Is it still half-an-hour?

I have gifts to give and want to make sure I know the window my giftees and I have to on-line together.

I love the silver decorations for the wreath; once again I can see me changing mine!

I've seen 10 hollies! Catching them is another story though.

At least I've seen a few Hollies this year, but not a chance of catching them. But seeing them is more than I've done in the last two years.

One thing I haven't seen confirmed (I have tried to read my way through 20+ pages since I was last here, but may have missed something) is how long we can hold a bred egg for if we are at our limit. Is it still half-an-hour?

I have gifts to give and want to make sure I know the window my giftees and I have to on-line together.

I love the silver decorations for the wreath; once again I can see me changing mine!

Same here. I've seen more hollys than I have ever done before.

Although I am up earlier than usual.

And yes, the limit is half an hour (30 mins).

Yes, you can hold one for 30 minutes.

But ONLY if you have a free egg space!