TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Wow almost 500 people on the AP. Nuts xd.png

I am not breeding my holly ious till later in the week since I am moving to Arizona. Leaving for a 32 hour drive 3am Tues morning and my net gets shut off tomorrow xP

So mine won't be bred till like the 23rd at the earliest.

Please do NOT Pm me about them. I have already iou'ed them this year.

So what would look good bred with a ribbon dancer? I haven't really thought about mates for them yet, although I have mates for all of the rest. Any ideas?

I'm not seeing anything... xd.png

Me neither. Holidays, I mean. I saw a CB Red, a Vamp, a Tinsel and a Black shoot by.

So it begins...

*Puts on helmet and grabs sword* The great Xmas breeding of 2011. Prepare yourselves.

... The lag will surely show no remorse. Good luck soldiers! xd.png

Err, is something up with the breeding? Just bred my Yulebuck with a mint and got a mint, and the other yulebuck refused his mate which I thought was disabled. o.o;

Blah... I wish I could hunt. tongue.gif

Curses.

lol

Ah well... Good luck to those of you hunting...Especially those looking for the Hollies...

Nothing is breeding successfully yet in the IRC. Careful with your test breedings . . .

Whoops! Holidays are breeding now

Edited by Draketeeth

Wow... So just bred both my Yulebucks to '09 Valentines and got 2 refusals. So can you not breed rarexrare? ;-;

edit:

Nevermind, I guess it's just not working for anyone yet!

Edited by Ryvre

What the hell...? I just bred my Yulebucks, and ended up with 1 common egg each! mad.gif It IS the 19th, and it IS after midnight! Man, that really sucks. If this is a glitch or something, I hope TJ does something to allow them to be rebred again for the right Christmas eggs...

Holiday breeding does not seem to be on; just bred a ribbon dancer with a red and got a red.

too many people on the ap, about to put my fist through the computer screen, this is making holly hunting impossible sleep.gif

Just missed the Ribbon Dancer x Gold eggs. ;_; And I saw a messy Holly.