TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

This is awesome! Thanks so much, TJ, and to everyone involved in bringing us this cool event! biggrin.gif

Homigosh so much excitement!

I love love love love the tangar dimorphism and really hope it stays after the event is over.

The costumes on the canopies, glory drakes, greens, greenwings, shadow walkers, nebulae, pillows (especially that little ungendered hatchie, eeee! It has a sweater!), dark myst and nilia pygmies, skywings (dem skywings), sunrises and sunsets, vamps (lol socks), whiptails, and whites. I hope we'll get some kind of page later where we can view all these costumes. <3

Excited about the raffle...but how exactly do you enter it each day?

I also can only seem to read the first part of today's story...

Edited by Derranged

OMG, I just saw the dragons! xd.png I love it! They all look absolutely wonderful, and I literally lol'd when I saw the Pillows and Balloon dragons! Totally awesome, that really put a big smile on my face! Again, many thanks to all of you that made it happen! <3

Awesome TJ!

I really hope I get one or two of the christmas dragons this year. I have a feeling they are going to be beautiful.

erm... I've read the story, (up to hopeful face of Bess, is that the end?) but my ornament is not appearing. do I need to do something else?

I just about died of cute when I saw the new looks on the dragons. I particularly love the tree-Pillows, and seeing my army of Harvests draped in lights, and the little musical Greenwings... I'll miss them when they're gone.

Looking forward to the rest of the events!

erm... I've read the story, (up to hopeful face of Bess, is that the end?) but my ornament is not appearing. do I need to do something else?

This. It would be nice if there was a guideline as to what we can expect. I got a little dragon image next to the story's name on the table of content after I'd read the story, but is that what I'm supposed to get or is there an actual wreath decor ornament?

The dragons look beautiful in their christmas gear. Some would make lovely alts!

I read the story as well...and loved it!...but I can't seem to get the ornaments onto the wreath... sad.gif And I didn't get a new ornament either...am I missing something?

LOOOOOVE the decorations!!!

And happy about the rest!

Now just need to find an even gen Holly... rolleyes.gif

Thanks TJ and everyone else!

Question! Are you supposed to get that little dragon ornament for the wreath?

Er- yeah. What lanette and dracocharky said. xd.png

loved the story, a cliffhanger but good LOL

I got some red decorations for my wreath but can't place any

I use IE but remember IE hated Christmas last year, so went to firefox

but still can't use the 19 decorations

sure it will get fixed, but wanted to let others know they are not alone wink.gif

thanks TJ, I know the kids will love this when they get home too wub.gif

The decorations of the dragons are really adorable, I LOVE the Balloon Dragons as Santas xd.png The Pillows are adorable as well. I like the idea of Wreath decorating as well, and the story book is a really nice gesture. Thanks to all who made this possible!

To use the decorations, you have to click the one you want, and it will appear up at the top to the left of the wreath. And from there you can click and drag it. It took me a while to figure that out. Also, after you're done reading, they should just appear underneath your wreath.

And now its my turn, how do you participate in the drawings? Is it by posting here or what?

You have to click the ornament you want. It will appear above and from THERE you can drag and drop it ;P

Was confused at first myself

ninjad xd.png

Sooo, but first of all: Thank you TJ and everyone involved. I just went through my scroll and the dragons look soooo awesome. Love the whites and skywings <3

But one question do I have: How are we entering to the raffle? Or will we be automatically entered each day, we read the story and decorate?

Would like to know. Not that I miss my chance of entering ;P

Edited by shirubaaneko

I saw my scroll being all festive (I LOLed at the pillows) so just had to run over here and see what else was up, and oh my, you guys have really outdone yourself again!

I love that there are stories, it's good to see the written arts included on this site in a way other than the descriptions (again, I was also very happy with the Halloween adventure).

One question: will there also be a contest around the decorating of the wreath, or is it just for fun this time (well, it will be fun anyway)? With 19 decorations on the first day I'm wondering how I am going to be able to keep myself from completely hiding the wreath under decorations tongue.gif

EDIT: nvm, I just read it again a bit less excitedly, and now the raffle part has sunk in. I guess a lot of people will be happy because 'random' equals 'fair', but I'm slightly disappointed. I loved the contest last year, though I didn't win anything (and now my hopes for a caveborn Holly or a Frill are shattered, unless winners will again get the option of choosing any dragon they want?)

Edited by Fengari

To use the decorations, you have to click the one you want, and it will appear up at the top to the left of the wreath. And from there you can click and drag it. It took me a while to figure that out. Also, after you're done reading, they should just appear underneath your wreath.

And now its my turn, how do you participate in the drawings? Is it by posting here or what?

I can move them fine, just the new one isn't appearing.

and it's just by decorating the wreath, I think.

Edited by dracocharky

To add the decorations I found you need to click them first (the line that sits under the wreath) and they should pop up beside the wreath. You should then be able to drag them onto it. You can click them multiple times to get more than one of that decoration.

Hope that helps!

(I can't get the dragon as a decoration either...)

EDIT: Ninja'd... ninja.gif

Edited by Taekwondodo

LOL at the Balloons and Electrics!!

The Skywings are absolutely gorgeous!

I clicked on them, but drag and drop isn't working for me... does it work in IE9? Maybe will try chrome.

I absolutely love the holiday costumes! So cute!

I love the balloons too cute

and the pillows too!

I must say I LOVE the seasonal winters with the snow, I wish they would stay like that

they are beautiful!

and wow, the skywing is gorgeous in yellow, I love them blue but wow

they are pretty in the new color! Wish we could click to keep one each of the decorated ones, I so would wub.gif