TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Really curious, when do the new chistmas dragons come out? exactly on chismas or a few days before and after?

Please if you can be bothered answering dont PM me just reply here. Thankyou

Edited by greasalotle124

Really curious, when do the new chistmas dragons come out? exactly on chismas or a few days before and after?

TJ's post has the answer. ;) It's released on the 25th.

OMG, this is AMAZING! Have you guys seen the skywings????

They look incredible!

Thank you TJ and staff, this is great!

I wish the Skywings could stay like that forever. And I love the subtle little touch on the Deep Sea dragons. Very cute. smile.gif

Wow, I'll be honest and say I never even noticed that.

Now I'm going to have to squint at my monitor to see if I missed any other subtle details =P

really did laugh at loud at the balloons!. Too funny. Great job on all the work this must have taken!!!!!

Pretty please can we keep the skywings like this, they are so pretty biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Or maybe make it like an alt variety??

Edited by meoqui

Noticed that my newest black alt has grown up and is all decked out in Holiday cheer, then noticed several of my other dragons have holiday cheer as well. Looking forward to this year's event, as I do for every holiday event. Thanks, TJ!

OMG I LOVE the Skywing and Shadow walker festive looks! Can we somehow keep one dragon with that look they are just too awesome!

And I almost died laughing at the Balooon and Pillow dragons. So adorable! TOO adorable!

I really like it but do I have the item automatically when I read the story or do I have to do something else to get it?

I absolutely love this idea! I love the dragons! It'd be a nice thing to see them come back next year with a few more done too! happy.gif Only thing is I wouldn't want them permanent. It'd ruin the specialness of them.

Just got one question when we read the story do the items just appear in the wreath decorating tab? I don't know what the items are that are listed and I have no idea if I got them or not.

Anyone else noticed the reworked shading on the dressed up Sunrise and Sunset dragons? The Sunsets' wings look so much more like the sunset sky now <3 They're gorgeous!

Is it too much to hope the new shading stays after the event is over? tongue.gif

Thank you so much TJ and all the artists that worked on this event, I love the dress ups and the first story is great, can't wait to read the others! <3

ETA: And the male Tangar *WANT*

Edited by becrux

Awesome!!

Thank you so much to TJ and all those involved in this year's Christmas event - it's already amazing.

I love all the dressed up dragons, kudos and thanks to the spriters who produced them. I couldn't choose a favourite, they are all so gorgeous. I must just add my 'please can we keep the male Tangar pose' to the others who have asked.

I'm looking forward to reading the story each day - it is only the double page spread, isn't it? I can't see any way to turn the page.

And thank you so much for making it a raffle this year. That is a lot fairer all round and there is no subjectiveness involved, which there naturally was last year.

Thank you so much.

Oh em gee this is fantastic <3

I'm going to assume that the winners will receive CB Tinsels? :3

I love to Christmassy sprites (all of them are so lovely), my fave are the balloon hatchlings! Little reindeers!!! I wish we could choose to keep one of each as the Christmas sprites!...

I love the balloon dragons, and the skywing dragons are soo beautiful!

I am having difficulties with the decorations. They move up to the left corner of the page and will only move a tiny bit at a time.

Thank you so much to everyone! biggrin.gif

Oh em gee this is fantastic <3

I'm going to assume that the winners will receive CB Tinsels? :3

Back on page 14 of this thread, DarkEternity had a quote from a conversation on IRC with TJ - where he failed to verify that the same dragons would be given put this year as last.

So I'm thinking probably something new and at least somewhat different this year, but then again, my thinking is not very good, lol.

Edit: kind of surprised that the Trees aren't decorated, lol, but the dragons are cute enough on their own to do nicely.

Edited by Syphoneira