TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

The Marrows and horses are dressed up too!

I want that horse on my scroll forever...

ZOMG MY HORSE DRAGONS LOOK AMAZING O3O. I want to keep them this way foreverness ~clings to her horses~ lol The Marrows seem to be trying to join in the fun to lmao xDDDD

Edited by Ayanel

The Horses have just changed too! They're as beautiful as the golden Skywings! wub.gif

And of course, big thanks to TJ, the spriters, and everyone who has worked so hard on all of this! biggrin.gif

What is my Earth dragon holding?

A poinsettia, maybe?

Oooh, I love this! biggrin.gif

No voting on the wreaths? Does that mean we get to post 'em this year? :3

PS: Having a notice on my scroll that tells me the event is started is the BEST THING EVER. Love it so much.

Edited by Stromboli

I was going to comment saying how much I adore one or two of the holiday dragon costumes but the more I looked at the more I realized they are all absolutely fantastic. It feels so festive on my scroll now!

my favourite of the holiday-dressed dragons are probably... the Nebulas and the Balloon hatchlings. (adorable tiny fat reindeer jdrskag;s so cute!)

the Skywings and the Horses have the best colouring, imo. I'd love to keep them both.

The Horse Dragons are gorgeous and the Skywings are beautiful. ohmy.gif (wish these two changes were a real possibility)

I love the Balloon hatchling reindeer.

The snow with the Winter Seasonals is fabulous.

The dress up is fabulous!

Edited by Elflower

Oh hey. The new pose on Tangars, is that gonna stay after the Christmas coloring is gone? 'Cause it's really cool.

And HOLY HORSE DRAGONS AND SKYWINGS. Those are amazing. Mad props to the artists on this one. :3 Whites are adorable too... Best event yet. :3

wub.gif Oh my! I absolutely love all the christmas sprites!

I was just about to write that the Balloons and those awesome Skywings are my favorites... but then I realised the Horse dragons changed recently, too.

Every christmas sprite is amazing!

I love it!

Thank you so much, TJ, spriters and writers! wink.gif

Just saw the horse dragons, want want want, them to stay that way! laugh.gif

After seeing all the dressed-up dragons my favorites are: Horse dragons, Skywings, Electrics, Canopies, male Black ALTs, male Winters and whiptails.

I liked the male Sunset a lot too, even though their dress-up is simple, and seeing Bright pinks, Pumpkins and male Vampires dressed-up was a nice touch <3

For those who are in love with the Yellow Skywings and White Horses, there are petitions for those both in the Suggestions forum. The white horses are beautiful @_@

Edited by Kanakha