TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I'm finally home from studies and can't stop looking at my scroll and admiring the dressed-up dragons and giggling laugh.gif I could never hav thought that Balloon adults could be more funy, Balloon hatchies more adorable, Nebulas more sparkling, Pillows more cute... but they are now!!! and ALL the Cristmas versions are amazing! spriters, that's great job! and I also hope so so so much we'll have the dimorphism on Tangars kept and the new shading on Sunsets too.

I also admired the touching tale, and am absolutely excited with the Wreath decorating, now I know what I will devote my spare time to xd.png and what great news about new CB Tinsels that will be distributed by raffle, this will bring more interest to the game, besides the raffle gives equal chance to everyone. and I can't wait to see the new dragon of course!

a great thank you to TJ, spriters and all people involved for making all this for us! after almost the most depressing month in my life I'm finally feeling interested in something yay!!!

Love, love the skywing. Hope that it is made into an alt after the holidays. Love the rest too, but the skywing... Wow. Had to laugh at the balloons, hatchlings are great. Also love the winter seasonal building a snow dragon.

All the sprites are so cute! I love them! Decorating the wreath will be a lot of fun with so many different ornament options. =)

I'm also a little curious how we "know" we've been entered in the raffle. I got my wreath and ornaments so I'm guessing I did everything right to be entered, but some kind of verification would be nice for us paranoid folk. xd.png

Thanks TJ and spriters! This looks like it's going to be a fun holiday event! =D

I love all the dragons festive looks. The pillows are adorable, and the balloons are cute as well. The whites and skywings are gorgeous.

This looks like its going to be a great event, and I can't wait to get started later this afternoon when I get back from taking my finals.

Started on my wreath. I doubt I'll win anything, but at least I'll have something pretty to look at lol

Aww! =3

I love the temporary sprites for the Christmas season laugh.gif

really love the Male Gold-Horned Tangar sprite, hopefully she will stay like that after the holiday season. and the pillow's dressed like trees are brilliant.

ya'll realy went all out this year!! can't wait to get more decorations for my wreath xd.png

edit - guys it's not a click and drag type of thing. if you click on the decoration a duplicate should appear in the upper left hand corner by the wreath. then you can you click and drag the duplicates over to the wreath to decorate.

doign it this way also allows you to have multiple of the same decoration which is outstanding thinking on the staffs part imo.

also, to get the decorations you have to read the books chapters.

Edited by Red2111

I really love the colouring for the Christmas Skywings. If they ever have an alt, please make them this colour.

This.

Seconded.

OMGWTFBBQ I LUFF EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE WITH THE CAVE THE DRAGONS SO AH-DORE-ABULL. LUFFLUFFLUFF. wub.gifalot.pngpoptartFINALTINY.gifwub.gifwub.gifvelociraptor.pngsleep.gif

*asplodes*

I'm clicking the ornaments, they pop up on the left, I try and drag them over to the wreath, and...nothing. :/

I'm clicking the ornaments, they pop up on the left, I try and drag them over to the wreath, and...nothing. :/

Same here,they move very hard,I need to try over 10 times :/

And yay for this event (: Thanks.

I love the balloon hatchies. They're so cute. biggrin.gif And wow night glories. And male vampires. And everything else <3

It will not let me move any of the decorations to the wreath :~{

If you are trying to drag an item from the bottom, that won't work. You just click the one you want and it'll appear near your wreath. You can move it then.

How cute the dragons xd.png I love them!!!

...but...ornament wise...once you read the story...is the Matchstick story the set of the red ornaments? o.o Or is that little dragon sprite also supposed to be available?

Mine don't move from the left at all, no matter what I try to do...very sad... sad.gif

And Holiday dragons won't be able to breed until the 19th, so no holiday eggs until then.

You can move it then.

That's not working for me. I tried.

Edited by MedievalMystic