TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Yay! The first Christmas event that I'm active for! smile.gif Though I wont be around Christmas day for a day or two so I hope I can grab a new Christmassy dragon <3 <3 Have fun everyone!

Awesome, thank you to TJ and everyone was involved in this year's event!

Can't wait to try everything! biggrin.gif

Oh my goodness~!

I actually remembered the christmas events this year (I totes missed them last year and the year before I think too. D: )

This really excites me. I just wanted to randomly check up on my scroll and I came to see all the dragons on my scroll dressed up for the holidays. This is really exciting. Can't wait for the event dragon. ;u;

Yay! New Christmas event! (The information is shown on top of the scroll it's nice!)

Big thanks to everyone who took part in this year's event. Holiday sprites, stories and many more events - everything is just awesome.

Pretty purples, funny pillows OMG, Whites, Whiptails, ohhhh... So adorable.

I hope the dimorphism of tangars will stay afterwards.

Very nice, personal favorite would probably be electric. Although I have to say, the skywings and whites looked really good too. Thanks to all who made the event possible. biggrin.gif

(Can't wait for new Christmas dragons. cool.gif )

I love those sprites! The dragons look awesome!

But I have one problem; I can't get the decoration from te story for some reason...? I've read it and the little image stands before the title, but when I look at my wreath, I don't have it?

But further this event is fantastic!

All the dressed up dragons look amazing. The Pillow, Skywing, Balloon Hatchling, Pumpkin, and Greenwing are my favorites.

Thank you for the hard work you put into the event.

I liked the first days story.

Ok, I started to decorate my wreath and when I check how it looks like I noticed that only ornaments on the left side on the wreath are visible.

Anyone else has the same problem?

You can check in http://dragcave.net/wreath/username

Edit: nevermind, it's fixed now smile.gif

Thanks!

Edited by alliana1

Ahhhhh! The Vampire! Candy cane toe socks!!!

And as there are a ton of dragons I don't have yet, I'm having way too much fun browsing people's scrolls to see all the mayhem -- er, holiday cheer! This is so adorable -- thanks, guys!

I don't generally like balloons.

But I wish I had about 50 more balloons right now. Kudos to those who have armies!

Tis' the season to be holly and, oh, I am liking the decorated dragons. biggrin.gif

Man, this is amazing!

Thanks so much to all involved in everything!

Between being busy and tired and not feeling too great, I'd hardly been on lately and not at all for what probably isn't as long as I think, as I seemed to get called away every time I got the puter going.

Today, after getting back from having some tests done on my mother, who I take care of, (she's OK) I was so tired, I just got her something quick to eat, went to lie down for a hour and then absolutely could not get up so that my diabetic mother actually got her meds and dinner around 1 AM, which isn't good, although luckily her blood sugar was.

Thought I was too tired to come on here at 2 AM and just wanted to go back to sleep once she was settled, but had a feeling I should...

The last holiday, I wondered how you guys would ever manage to come up with something as cool ever again - now I know!

Magic!

DC helps so many people through so many sucky times...

Thank you all so very, very much!

Thank you's to all who worked hard to make this year so special as well! xd.png

My GOD, I love the dress-up. <3

LOL those balloons. >w<

The most elegant are the old pink's.

My personal favorite is definitely the Skywing's. They are freakin' gorgeous. OuO

Too bad the hatchies didn't dress up.

Also.. I think one of my male alt black is too shy to dress up. laugh.gif..or he's a party pooper.

Ok, I started to decorate my wreath and when I check how it looks like I noticed that only ornaments on the left side on the wreath are visible.

Anyone else has the same problem?

You can check in http://dragcave.net/wreath/username

The link you give says '404 wreath not decorated' yet mine shows as (sloppily) decorated on my page...???

Edit: Never mind, lol. Story still available. smile.gif

Edited by Syphoneira

The link you give says '404 wreath not decorated' yet mine shows as (sloppily) decorated on my page...???

By username I meant to write your username tongue.gif

But it's fixed now, so everything is ok wink.gif

I love those sprites! The dragons look awesome!

But I have one problem; I can't get the decoration from te story for some reason...? I've read it and the little image stands before the title, but when I look at my wreath, I don't have it?

But further this event is fantastic!

Are we supposed to get the decoration from the story? if so I am not getting it.

THANKS to everyone for making such a great event!

Velvotg