TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I really enjoy the holiday alts and I hope we'll be able to view them from a badge like we can with the easter eggs and so on. However, unlike a lot of people posting, I definitely do not want them to stay on my scroll forever. And I *really* hope the recoloring of the sunset male does *not* stay. We already have those colors on the female, and while they're nice, I really love the deep, rich purple and orange of the males. They're one of my favorite sprites and there's nothing else like them. I'll be really disappointed if they change to the more faded female color scheme forever. Hopefully it's just a holiday recolor...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the festive sprites! So much fun to wake up to, Thank you!

Wish the whiptails had breedable alts in that red...

Love the festive dragons - the Skywings look gorgeous. Love the little frozen balloon hatchie I have - suddenly wants more frozen balloon hatchies. Also enjoy so many of the others.

^^ I saw the festive sprites when I logged in briefly from school this morning and the whites took me completely by surprise, LMAO. The Skywings are gorgeous, the Balloon hatchlings are super cute and OMG FLUFFY PILLOW-TREES! 8D They're all so beautiful, I can't pick a dress-up I like best <3

OMG! The balloon dragons are so cute!

Thank you TJ, spriters, and everyone else involved for the new event.

I'm clicking the ornaments, they pop up on the left, I try and drag them over to the wreath, and...nothing. :/

Thats what happens to me to.

OMG the holiday clad dragons! They are fantastic, can't pick a favourite, although the pillows made me laugh really hard!

Thank you TJ and spriters for all your work wub.gif

I've never done this before, it looks like fun. I do have one question however. How do we enter the raffle? Or is it just any user from the site?

Finally my wreath works! I hit compatibility mode and viola'! smile.gif

Yeah, looks like IE9 doesn't work, but I was able to decorate in Chrome smile.gif I'll have to try compatibility mode! Didn't think of that!

Words cannot express how full of win this event is. I've merely seen the first story, but it amazed me - the story itself, the art, the book, the wreath, just epic.

Thanks so much for making this event, you guys rock! <3

I love the dress-up!! All my dragons look amazing! Thanks so much! The story and picture are amazing as well!!! biggrin.gif

Oh. My. God. This is awesome~!!!!!!! I love the dressed up dragons <3 This is probably gonna be the best Christmas EVER on DC xd.png ! Can't wait for the holiday release. Oh, and I still need to check out the story book *bounces up and down*. You have succeeded in helping me find the Christmas spirit I was missing up til now tongue.gif

Thankyouthankyouthankyou <3 to all of you guys involved in setting this up for us :]

The first story is so touching! The decortations are pretty too. My favorite for the first day is the red flower.