TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Yeah, looks like IE9 doesn't work, but I was able to decorate in Chrome smile.gif I'll have to try compatibility mode! Didn't think of that!

Ah holy fish! Compatablility Mode isn't working either, which sucks as I have IE9!

Ditto to all on the skywings and whiptails, do want them in those colors biggrin.gif

I am totally in love with the dressed up Balloons tongue.gif

Question: does reading the story constitute getting a raffle ticket?

Or is there a "physical" pixel that we should be seeing?

wow! I'm so excited biggrin.gif

i'm kind of a noobie - to enter the raffle all I have to do is read the stories & decorate? Or am I missing a step?

wheeeeee *whizzes around super excited*

This whole thing is lotta fun! The story is touching, the wreath is going to be fun, and those Xmas costumes are to die laughing for! I've already signed the 'Make the Creamy skywings the alt form' petition in SD. Also loving the Whites, Santa Balloons, puffy green Pillows and red Whiptails!

I may not love DC as much as I used to, but this is sure hilarious~

Kinda freaked me out last night when I saw my Balloon dragons. At first I thought I had magically gotten something new until I saw the rest of my scroll.

This is awesome! I love to dress-up dragons. The story is sweet! And I'm having too much fun decorating my wreath ((I'm suppose to be putting up real light in my house)).

Are we able to share our wreaths? I'm sure there's some pretty cool ones out there now. Would be nice if we could decorate multiple wreaths as we get more items.

So all you have to do is read the story and decorate the wreath however you want to be entered and get the trophy?? o.o

Can I just say that a raffle to win a prize is way more fair than an art contest? Some of us just don't have decorative flare, and some of us think too literally and didn't try to draw pictures around our trees using ornaments. xd.png This, I think, will be better.

I really love the Holiday Sprites! They're all so creative! I also seem to be one of the only ones who want them to stay special holiday sprites...

Wow! I just love the Pillow Dragon. They are both super cute in their festive costumes. biggrin.gif I almost wish this was an alt color we could have all year.

Will there be a page like the Easter page so we can keep all the sprites after Christmas? They are all so beautiful/cute it would be a pity for them to just disappear.

LOVE the pillow and velvet dragons... aw heck I love them all, all decked out!!!

Great job to all the peeps who worked up this Christmas fun!

We can also view each others' wreaths! 8D

The holiday events keep getting more and more amazing! Thank you TJ, spriters, and all who had a hand in making the holidays more exciting!

*runs off to make more fudge*

Psst... I grabbed one of every decorated sprite I found and threw them at the top of my scroll between Cracked Whip and Little Ajus Taield. Anyone want to see, go take a peek. wink.gif

Now excuse me while I go cause excess fansite traffic clicking on all the hatchies to save the hatchie images. Oh, and I should go put that holiday warning in my sig, too. tongue.gif

The holiday sprites are adorable~ And I am excited that we are able to start breeding holiday dragons on my birthday. 8D

Omg, the Balloon dragons.. xd.png I laughed when i saw them. Awesome!

And i think the male Tangars should keep their pose biggrin.gif

This will be a really nice event, i like it already <3