TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I'm completely in love with the Balloon hatchlings wub.gif

Thank you everyone who was involved in this!

OH my goodness! I just can't get enough of these new dragons! I already read today's story, it was so cute :3 Can't wait for tomorrow to get more ornaments smile.gif

Only thing I don't really get is how the raffle works, but I'm sure it will be explained later.

First I want to say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything you guys have done. Sooo beautiful. The bubble dragon babies made me laugh. Soo cute.

EDIT -- never mind.

And again.

FANTASTIC EVENT!

Thanks to all the sprinter and TJ. Thanks sooo very much. This is great.

Edited by PenChris

I'm completely in love with the Balloon hatchlings wub.gif

Thank you everyone who was involved in this!

+1, I always loved the Balloon sprite, but the new one - adult as well as hatchling - is complete win! biggrin.gif

i recovered my years long account password just to say... awesome (first actual participation)

though... i feel undersigged blink.gif

Raffle tinsels? No talent bias there, everybody has an equal chance. And it looks like these are official special yearly Christmas dragons. And I can decorate my wreath however, without caring what others think because there's a prize involved. And the holiday sprites. Great Guardian of Nature, the Nebulas! And the Whites! And my first four! And the Balloon s2 hatchie! and... and... I love all of this. ALL of this. There's not one thing here I dislike in the slightest bit. My month has been made. It's been a horrible month for me in real life, and now I'm happy.

All I can say, is thank you. Thank you very, very much. I needed this.

Thanks for your good work!

The Christmas look in the dragons and the storybook is so pretty! I can't wait to read the next one.

Great event already, thanks TJ and spriters!

I love the adult balloons most, they look really funny! Also my favorites are the Pumpkins, the Whites, the male Vamps, all Nebulas and the Skywings.

What's that object next to the adult green dragons?

Already excited about the holiday breeding and the new christmas dragons!

How will the wraith decoration prizes be? 5 golds, 10 silvers, 15 bronzes and 20 HMs again?

OMG the White Dragons are so beautiful! The balloon hatchies are so cute! Thank yo9u so much for all of these wonderful events.

WB

Awesome! *o*

I love the Christmas-y Nebulae!! Lovely update, thanks a lot!

EDIT: How do you participate in the "Raffle"?

Edited by KittyT

I love the holiday dress up dragons. I wish we could keep one of each on our scrolls.

The other events are also quite awesome. But it was a sweet surprise to look at my scroll first thing and find the dragons all dressed up for the Holiday!

The Balloon Dragons as Santa, so CUTE! Perfect!

Thank You!

Edited by ginevra

Epicness: Aquired

Sexyness: Aquired

Wining: Aquired

This Is Awesome! Thanks TJ09, and to all of the Staff Of Drag cave!

Is there anyway to say, give you a substantial amount of money to keep the Santa Balloon Dragons, and the Nebula's? Or our souls? Name your price TJ!!!!! tongue.gif

Question about the ornaments:

I read the story, and it almost made me cry thinking about the poor momma dragon!

But I don't know if I was given any extra ornaments to use, since I didn't visit my wreath page before reading the story. Am I supposed to get the little silver dragon sculpture featured in the second post? If so, then I do not have it yet.

AWESOME LOOKS on all the dragons!

The whites are so festive, the balloons are awww so cute and the skywings are so pretty ohmy.gif.

BUT: I REALLY DO HOPE THE NEWLY GENDER DIVERSE GOLD-HORNED TANGARS KEEP THEIR SPRITES! Minus the decoration, of course.

Ooh, I love the beggining of it! smile.gif <3 I love how all the dragons on our scrolls are decorated, and the wreath decoration and the story, everything! Thank you to all!

The thing I loved the most is the new background! Finally something other than that ugly brown...

Is the first story supposed to be really short?

ong ago and far away, in a little remote village, lived a little girl who adored dragons. Every day, she would go to the base of the Forbidden Mountain to watch them cavort and wheel about its mighty craig and peaks. The villagers took to calling her Barmy Bess. Every winter, she'd make the same Soltice Wish: to have a dragon of her own to love and keep.

As most little girls do, Bess eventually grew up and kept a cottage of her own near the Forbidden Mountain and the dragons she admired. Late one winter's evening, she heard a thin, pitiful cry at her door. Not the sort of person to leave anyone or anything in pain, she quickly opened her door to see what the matter was. She saw a faint light in the snow piled brush around the mountain. Again she heard the cry, and followed the sound and light through the falling snow.

She made her way up a trail of the mountain she'd never seen before. There on a ledge she found a tiny dragon. It was heavy with eggs and her ribs shone in the moonlight. It was small enough to fit in her skirt pocket, so Bess gently picked her up and took her home.

The mother dragon flourished under Bess' gentle care, but the winter had taken its toll. She laid but one egg that hatched. It was very small and as white as falling snow.

The mother dragon picked the new babe up, and put it in Bess' lap. Bess held her breath, and the wee dragon took in its first sight: the loving and hopeful face of Bess.

Thats all I get. I'm viewing it in IE 9 Compatibility Mode on Windows 7