TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!! The dragons look beautiful, increadeble! Some of them have changed the color.... love them all... especially the skywing and the white! Is it possible that one of each breed stays like this?? Can´t stop looking at them!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Wow! So this year we get several stories, a wreath to decorate, a raffle, and dressed up dragons in our scrolls as well as breeding the dragons of Christmases past and a new Christmas dragon?

You are spoiling us. This sounds like it entailed a lot of hard work. Thank you very much to everyone involved, it is appreciated.

Thankyou so much for allyour hard work amazing us this year the festive sprites are wonderful.

*giggles at the goldfishes little fishy* and I love them all. ...and a story to go with the wreath too! You are spoiling us. and can't wait to see the new christmas dragon too

ha ha just noticed the ballon hatchie sprites nose is flashing tpo (so much detail.)

Thankyou to everyone who contributed *hugs*

Anyone else noticed the reworked shading on the dressed up Sunrise and Sunset dragons? The Sunsets' wings look so much more like the sunset sky now <3 They're gorgeous!

Is it too much to hope the new shading stays after the event is over? tongue.gif

ETA: And the male Tangar *WANT*

I noticed that shading thing, too, as well as the MALE TANGAR DRAGON! *dances* biggrin.gif

And I hope this will stay once the normal sprites reappear after Christmas, because it's totally awesome!!!

I love the christmassy sprites, they all look so very cute!

Balloons = CUTE OMGMGMGO

./faints

Agreed... makes me happy that I have a good few of them now laugh.gif

My dragons are in disguise! How cool is that? xd.png

Thanks, TJ and everyone who worked so hard to bring us another amazing Christmas event.

*leaves mint brownies and candy canes*

Awesome biggrin.gif

I'll admit it, rather than the going right to the story...I went to see my dragons all dressed up. I love it xd.png Besides the Whites and my Skywings, I have to say my favorite one was either my one Alt Black male all dressed up or my Nebulas all decked out in lights

My Nebi babys are all shiney and beautiful... I want to keep them that way biggrin.gif

great job on all the dress ups they're all gorgeous biggrin.gif

Now that's epic awesomeness! biggrin.gif

Cute stories, and what to say about the dragons... I LOVE THEM! xd.png

It's my 3rd Xmas on DC and every year it keeps getting better!

Thanks TJ and everyone for this wonderful event!

I am also unable to decorate my tree. The decorations are appearing in the left corner for me too and not moving:(

Aww, the dragons look adorable in this Christmas get-up! Especially the Whites, with their little crown and harp-thingy.

These events just get bigger and bigger. Can't wait to see the new eggs.

Oh boy I so excited. This is such a good way to wake up in the morning. ^^