TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Looks like lots of fun. Thanks to TJ and to all of the contributors who put in so much work on these.

Love the Pillows especially!

I wish the we could keep at least one pair of each holiday sprite on our scrolls!

This. So much this. x_x

Im not really a fan of balloons in general, still not a fan of the santas, but the reindeer balloon hatchies melt my heart :3

Edited by boscodelta

Aaahahaha the Pillows! Look at the Pillows! laugh.gif I love this.

Now I want a Pillow dragon instead of a tree for christmas. (I wonder what mother-in-law would say.) Or maybe I can paint my cats green... they would surely appreciate that, right?

Thanks for the event! happy.gif

I just noticed the Christmas decorations on the dragons, and they are wonderful! The Vamps are just hilarious. I think the Whites and Skywings are my favourites, though they're all amazing.

And thanks for all the info about the events- this looks to be a fun holiday season. happy.gif

Now I want a Pillow dragon instead of a tree for christmas. (I wonder what mother-in-law would say.) Or maybe I can paint my cats green... they would surely appreciate that, right?

Me too T.T

And Im sure my cat would appreciate wearing a red flashing nose^^

absolutley awesome! thank you for that great idea and the effort you put into all the decorating smile.gif love it!

The Electrics, the Pillows, the Harvests and the Balloons all made me laugh, and the Skywings are GORGEOUS! Another vote here for the male Tangar staying on after Christmas, and I love the Grays with their little golden packages and the Dark Mysts with their tree and ornaments. There is so much detail, and I wonder if I've missed any of them

Please may I add my sincere compliments to all involved with the concept and

completing of this project. It is great. Looking forward to each new day.

The Electrics, the Pillows, the Harvests and the Balloons all made me laugh, and the Skywings are GORGEOUS! Another vote here for the male Tangar staying on after Christmas, and I love the Grays with their little golden packages and the Dark Mysts with their tree and ornaments. There is so much detail, and I wonder if I've missed any of them

Nebulas<3^^

Such a lovely idea! *^-^* The weeks until christmas will float by so quickly. xd.png

I copied each of the decorated sprites in 'my pictures' so that I can enjoy looking at them throughout the year...

Thanks again to TJ and all the others that helped out in this. I was scrolling and happened to see my Black Alt and thought, what the heck is that??? Somethings different here. Went to the DC Forum and voila!!!

Again, thanks...

Wow, awesome! I always loved Balloon hatchies but now they are even cuter than ever!! *huggles them* Really nice idea!

OMG do love all of the dragon sprites and the wreath and....just everything!!!! ^^

Thanks for the event TJ

I love all Xmas spirites - the white ones and the skywings are so cute.

The pillows are nice with all that green and the male vampires are so funny.

I love the winter sesonals with her snowdragon.

Very good job.

Edited by Sitamun

OMG! Everything is so cool! Thank you for this incredibly event smile.gif

I looooooooove the Christmas sprites! Had to laugh when I saw my pillow dragon, he looks ridiculous but cute. The whites are lovely as well. And the nebulas look even more sparkly than normal!

The event looks fun too! I'll check it out as soon as I can. smile.gif

Great thanks for this event! Espacially the balloon dragons are awsome.

.... But how can I participate the event for winning a price dragon? I decorated my wreath... and now?

The nebulas, skywings and whites are tied for my favorite. The Shadow Walkers are cool too! This is great, thanks a lot.

I looked early in the morning on my scroll and thought it were christmas!

Great idea, always such nice surprises here!

Thank you for your creative works!!!

And for everybody ENJOY!!!!