TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I just wanted to say I love my little dress up dragons. They are adorable.

I like the story idea too, but are they suppose to be complete each day. My first one doesn't seem to be.

Ohmygosh! This is a nice midnight treat to get onto DC to! Thank you, TJ, and merry early Cheistmas to all!

This is too cute! An excellent surprise after studying for hours for my finals. Great job and thanks to everyone involved!

And as for the prize dragons, LOL, I *just* finished collecting one descendent of each prize dragon last week. Now I'm going to have 50 more to chase after? I think I may just change my scroll goals for tinsels at this point. :-D

shallow waters made me laugh - so funny

They look great

having trouble getting the bits on my wreth to move though - :{

all the new temp sprites are happy making though.

keep laughing every time I see a new one XDXDXDXD

*goes to check rest of scroll*

Edited by Mysfytt

I wonder if a dragon will be released o.o or if we get to keep up our lit up ones. (I doubt it but hey it would be nice)

Woot! A new game to play Thanks TJ. I love the new look of the dragons.

These are my favs so far

user posted imageuser posted image and user posted image

Edited by Jedi40

I just think the dragons dressing up is adorable :3 Wish they'd stay that way lol

Love the wreath decoration idea too tongue.gif

Checked it all out on the main site. This is wonderful! Really outdid yourself this year TJ. As did all the spriters and the story writer. wub.gif

The story was touching and the change to a wreath makes this Christmas special and unique. (I'll be honest, this is my first time decorating a wreath, period.)

What I really love are all the different sprites. The pillows look so adorable as a christmas trees and the new hide color for the skywing is stunning and breathtaking. The female purple looks beautiful with the touches of red and the detailing for the glories is awe inspiring.

Is it too much to ask for those sprites again next Christmas? :3

Are there only 2 pages to the story of "Matchstick" so far?

And OMG, I LOVE the pillow dragon decorations!!! I want to keep them like this forever! biggrin.gif lol

Edited by demona3

xd.png I am not sure what I love more- the beautiful new game or all my dragons decked out in Christmas cheer!

Wonderful job you guys, you have outdone yourselves this year!

This is wonderful!!! I LOVE it!! smile.gifsmile.gifwub.gif