TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

My guess is it was changed so that people would stop asking to make it an alt.

No, Angz had explained that the recolor did not have permission to be put up, there was a communication error.

I'm having such conflicting emotions right now, haha.

-Ooh, Holly! Maybe I'll get it. biggrin.gif

-FNBNFOGBVOIC HOLLY Y U NO ON MY SCROLL

-Oh, I'll see another one soon. biggrin.gif

-There's on- DAMN IT STOP CATCHING MY HOLLIES RANDOM PEOPLE

-I know for sure I'll get one next time! >o<

-NOT AGAIN FUUUU- ah screw it, I'll just go bug people on the forums for one.

-...Maybe just a few more refreshes? :3

I find myself wishing we had a karma system so I could give you an internetz for this.

I shall make do by saying, "RIGHT ON!" Listening to Spirit Never Dies really helps make you optimistically positive.

Even though it took me 13 minutes to catch some more needed christmas eggs. |D

I WAGER THOUGH, THAT THERE WILL BE A- Dang. I was going to make a prediction of a story that we might be reading in days to come but I can't think of any. Maybe Midas? Hmm.

All gifting/trading offers/requests are to be done in the trading section, e-mail, or PM. Don't post requests/offers etc in this thread.

Man, it's gotten to the point where I can't see them anymore. Think I'll have to back out this year.

Congrats to all who got a Holly this year.

It's almost as if the Hollies are going, "Now you see us, now you don't! Catch us if you can!" xd.png Elusive eggies they are!

Almost making a game out of how many hollies can I see. So far it's about 12.... give or take a few depending on how many times i lost count xd.png

Aaand Nine drops out of the race as well. My cursor is starting to look like it's giving me the bird, so I think that's a good time to call it quits.

Maybe one day I'll get myself a Holly, but today ist not that day.

Man you guys are fast! I haven't even seen a Holly yet, let alone snagged one xd.png

Still, I just need to get one last yulebuck and then I'll have gotten my friend all of the released christmas dragons biggrin.gif I think I'll stalk the AP for anything interesting then (though I'm not catching any of the interesting stuff thanks to my slowness xd.png)

EDIT: Of course, as I say this I instantly see two Hollies on my next refresh xd.png Congrats to whoever got them!

Edited by Haloclimb

YAY! the pose on the male tagner is the same in actions minus the Christmas deco! *does happy dance*

and WHOA! check out the thunders!

Edited by WestWindReborn

Lol, I bred that... situational irony.

Gonna hafta keep it. I like the names. And I've still got one space for the elusive Holly. smile.gif

Still being eluded by that holly. D:

Same here ._. When I was egg-locked, I saw lots of them, but now that I can try and catch one, I hardly see any ._. It's like........ they know O_O

ETA: Dang! Saw one, clicked it, but missed ;3; I see a pattern here xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

ugh why cant i get a holly!? Why D: I don't care how messy lineaged or imbred, that holly can be imbred to the point of if it was real mental or physical defects I don't care i want a frggin holly!

I have to admit, I didn't think it would be quite so hard to get a holly. I guess all the people who were in the holiday spirit have already gifted their hollies. So far, everyone I've talked to about trading say they are only accepting neglecteds. Go figure. sad.gif I didn't trade any of my yulebucks, snow angels, or ribbon dancers, I just gave them away. *sigh*

Oh my goodness...as SOON as I take my hand off the mouse to scratch my neck...TWO hollies right where my cursor was sitting. Aughghghghghgh! Next time hollies...next time.... *goes back to stalking*

Wow, I never realized how hypnotizing the AP can be when refreshed over and over and over and over and over... blink.gif

I just caught my first '07 holly ^w^ so happy right now~

now only to get the second one...~

Hey congrats!! happy.gif

I just caught my first '07 holly ^w^ so happy right now~

now only to get the second one...~

Congrats and good luck on the second one!

Wow, I never realized how hypnotizing the AP can be when refreshed over and over and over and over and over... blink.gif

yeah' it's seriously starting to hurt my eyes, that on top of the feeling of the oncomings of arthritis in my left hand from constantly pressing f5.