TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

On the topic of Snow angels.

-pokes mine- Y u have gold wings?

I mean, I told her when she was an egg that I would be mad if she had gold wings because I don't like them and she better have white or tricolored wings or else.

And then she had gold wings, but I couldn't or-else her because it wouldn't change anything.

Hmph! Stubborn dragon.

So if I release mine and hatch new ones they will be the same as the ones I just released?

Yes your snow angels will always have the same wing colors.

nvm ninja.gif ed

Edited by thomasgold19

I've given up hope of getting a Holly...

Don't lose hope. People will be breeding on Christmas Day, I know because they said on this thread. Just keep looking, it may be a late Christmas present wink.gif

I'm still looking as well xd.png

Edited by RotomGuy

biggrin.gif merry early christmas to everyone.

the stories are soo pretty!

my snow angels and yule are cracking already woot woot : DD

looking for holly too and i have some christmas gifting to do, but my magi is on cooldown ;D

Edited by TayTomFAN

Question:

I've been practising grabbing christamas eggs in the AP, even though I already have all the ones I can hold.

I sometimes get the 'you already have 2 of this egg' message. Does that mean I would have got the egg if I didn't already meet my quota?

Does the wreath have a time thing or something, because I can't move my decorations at all. I have been collecting them since this started, but yet to have been able to move the decoration themselves. I know they're not drag and drop, but even if I select one or click on it multiple times, nothing happens. Is it just a quirk on my computer?

Question:

I've been practising grabbing christamas eggs in the AP, even though I already have all the ones I can hold.

I sometimes get the 'you already have 2 of this egg' message. Does that mean I would have got the egg if I didn't already meet my quota?

Yes it does. happy.gif

Question:

I sometimes get the 'you already have 2 of this egg'  message. Does that mean I would have got the egg if I didn't already meet my quota?

I think so. I think every message except the "some got this before you" means you would've caught it unless you were overburdened/already at limit.

EDIT: Daaaaarn, ninja.gif'd.

Edited by RotomGuy

Does the wreath have a time thing or something, because I can't move my decorations at all. I have been collecting them since this started, but yet to have been able to move the decoration themselves. I know they're not drag and drop, but even if I select one or click on it multiple times, nothing happens. Is it just a quirk on my computer?

Click the decoration you want to use and a new one will appear to the left and slightly above your wreath. That one should be draggable/useable. If you click it and nothing shows up... what browser are you using, and do you have JavaScript turned off for egg catching?

I saw 2 Hollies but I missed them... as usual ;3; Will I ever get one? x'D *shakes fist at Hollies* I WILL CATCH YOU!! xd.png

...Really? Why am I browsing the forums, not AP hunting.

If officially passed my 60th holly in the AP...

Haven't caught a single one...

xd.png

I'm not giving up yet!

Edited by daftpunk12

Click the decoration you want to use and a new one will appear to the left and slightly above your wreath. That one should be draggable/useable. If you click it and nothing shows up... what browser are you using, and do you have JavaScript turned off for egg catching?

I am using Firefox 3.5 still. It's a personal choice. I have java, shockwave and all enabled on it, so I don't see what the problem is. I will check again and see if I am missing this other ornament.

Hi!

Two questions:

1) When we get all wreath decorations?

2) When wreath decorating will be blocked?

Because, I'm waiting now. I want to start decorating mine when I will have all decorations.

We'll have all the decorations in 6 or 7 more days, depending on how you count. Not sure when or if decorating will be closed, because we can still change up the trees from last year =)

Edited by xXxIcexXx

If officially passed my 60th holly in the AP...

Haven't caught a single one...

xd.png

I'm not giving up yet!

Hah, that's the spirit =)

I try to think of it this way; every Holly I miss in the AP will be breeding next year and hopefully giving us better opportunities at eggs. Kind of bummed though, since the main reason I want a Holly is to be part of that 'giving' spirit =o I'm tired of always taking, I want to giiiive...

Just saw two hollies. So there are still more breeding =)

I'd be just as happy with a tinsel, but there proving alusive little things too xd.png

I gave up holly hunting yesterday xd.png but i shall still try since its sometimes the only thing i have to do.

I love my wreath, i just dunno what to add <3

:3

-RA